• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Sig Ad has the gun grabbers in a tizzy

Some say it’s hypocritical for Sig to exclaim “shall not be infringed’ then on the other side compete for gov contracts and sell to the agencies that do the ‘infringing’. I have no problem Sig tries to profit from both sides of the potential conflict: weaponry makers have done so for millennia. I applaud Sig for being the only manufacturer this far to get ‘the insurrection theory’ loudly out in the public. Our side needs all the publicity and messaging we can get.

Some say it’s hypocritical for Sig to exclaim “shall not be infringed’ then on the other side compete for gov contracts and sell to the agencies that do the ‘infringing’. I have no problem Sig tries to profit from both sides of the potential conflict: weaponry makers have done so for millennia. I applaud Sig for being the only manufacturer this far to get ‘the insurrection theory’ loudly out in the public. Our side needs all the publicity and messaging we can get.
You really can’t blame a business for wanting to profit.
Think of it this way, if they get another government contract, they can then use profits to create better systems, and more inflammatory advertisements.

I would have a problem if after getting the contract they stop selling to civilians

That's when you shock them and throw in some comments about your "great grand pappy" and "that little colored boy" etc. It's always fun to scare them back into their safe spaces.
Call kung flu the kung flu, and call it commiefornia!! My nephews birthday a few years ago was a riot with all the liberals my stupid brother had invited!! They’re not a fan of me!

Back
Top Bottom