NH Alert: SB116. Still on the Gov's desk. ***Vetoed***

If you remember she was a only a one term state senator who was not reelected. Then she ran for the open governor's job during the 2012 election that was loaded with fraud and manipulation, and we know what happen with 2014. So she really doesn't have the base that many think that she has, and she is losing what little she has now. Keep a close eye the Granite State Progressives, They are extremely dangerous to those that believe in freedom.

Granite state progressives will accomplish whatever we allow them to accomplish. Unless and until we all get off our couches and fight them, they'll assimilate us like they have MA

Her Thighness Maggy Hassan end the rest of her tyrannical minions are ticking off a lot of people with her vetos on everything from budget to education to essential liberties

Should make for an interesting election cycle in 2016.....assuming we can force the NHGOP establishment and out of state money to put up a candidate that is actually interested in defending citizens rights and reducing the size/scope of gov

As far as I am concerned, Hassan is the gift that keeps on giving......hope she sticks to her positions and really pisses people off.....

Executive Councilor Chris Sununu ( Yes, the son of the former governor) is going to run and be the "anointed" candidate.

The election will only be given away if each of us chooses to not be active in the primary....if each of us recruits a couple friends/family to work to ensure a good candidate makes it to the gen election then we're G2G

It means that we have to walk door to door to talk to people and hand out info

I hope Hemingway runs again. He has more name recognition now and already has signs (he was smart and did not date them). The Stark360 PAC also has signs for him as well and I think they kept as many as they could.

I hope Hemingway runs again. He has more name recognition now and already has signs (he was smart and did not date them). The Stark360 PAC also has signs for him as well and I think they kept as many as they could.

I still have my sign... but honestly I would have JR.

Agreed on Hemingway

I still have my sign... but honestly I would have JR.

JR, Hemingway and Sanborn are the three on my short list of folks I would like to see run for Gov in 2016

either someone stole my hemingway signs or the campaign picked them back up.
Another for Hemingway, although JR and Sanborn if Hemingway doesn't try again.

This guy: Rio Tilton. He beat a total moonbat today's special election.

http://www.nh1.com/news/controversi...lton-wins-special-election-for-nh-house-seat/

Tilton could not be reached for comment after the vote, but Andrews-Ahearn expressed disappointment and said she felt he wasn’t a qualified candidate. “It’s really unfortunate for the people that live here. It’s sad for New Hampshire because this young man is not an appropriate candidate,” said the mother of six.

What an fukcing loser. Can't even graciously concede. Like she gets to decide who is "appropriate."

It is kinda funny though, bet she was doing a lot of GUH BUH WUHing when she lost. [rofl] stupid moonbat.

-Mike

Andrews-Ahearn expressed disappointment and said she felt he wasn’t a qualified candidate. “It’s really unfortunate for the people that live here. It’s sad for New Hampshire because this young man is not an appropriate candidate,” said the mother of six.

Obviously more people felt he was...what a ****in' loon.

Last edited:
A guy I work with is from that town, he was saying Ahern ran a hardcore smear campaign with out of state dollars. The town called BS on it, they knew the kid and his family they are a long standing name in the town. This was basically a referendum on smear tactics. He kicked her ass!

"The Five" on Fox mentioned the veto today and not in a good light.
They tied it to the murdered woman from California and that couple that plugged a dirtbag in a hotel room.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

View attachment 141507

Take this for what it is....if this Peter Tilton guy is related to Rio Tilton, and he's using the word "moonbat" wrt that hag that just got out-voted, then I'd say he's for the override. Pure speculation, but the slam dunk voting for a Republican against an anti-2A Democrat is very noticeable.

I'm sure a lot of people are still in jaw-dropping awe of how that Aherns lady got drop kicked in the polls by a 19 year old kid. Kudos to Rio. Give 'em hell.

They could have sold tickets at $50 a pop just to watch her get the news.

I'd have paid double that, in donation to NHFC of course. She was really a gem in her "conciliatory" remarks; said it was really sad for the voters that they had this kid going to Concord for them. Oh, you mean the one they elected? Twat

If this kid even knows what a moonbat is, that has to be a win for liberty. I'm sure his head is spinning right now and hopefully he is able to think for himself in Concord.

Lol, definitely! I could see her reaction being along the lines of that mom from South Park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUu88nOcw&sns=em
He should have showed up at here campaign place and dry humped her like he did the tree.....................................................................................
It's probably advice like this that's the reason I don't get hired to be a campaign manager.

So, who the hell is this guy, and what the hell is the "Independent Firearm Owners Association?"

“I’m not shocked or surprised by her veto of the bill,” said Rindge resident and President of Independent Firearm Owners Association Richard Feldman, in an interview Tuesday. “I’m more surprised the proponents were as successful in getting it passed.”

It is not difficult to obtain a concealed carry permit in New Hampshire, Feldman said, adding that anyone who is denied probably should not be carrying a gun at all. In the larger picture of state’s gun rights, this is not a large blow, said Feldman.

“Am I bent out of shape about it? No,” he said.

Monadnock Ledger-Transcript

Back
Top Bottom