NH "Gun Lawyers"?

MaverickNH

NES Member
I have a wallet card with names of several prominent MA lawyers with MA gun law expertice (and who frequent this forum), but my NH list is blank. As a NH resident and MA Non-resident CCW permit holder, I may need the MA list more, but figure I should have a name or two in NH.

I recall a Penny Dean who dealt with a Borders Bookstore open-carry case and the Londonderry student who wanted his yearbook picture holding a skeet gun, but can't seem to locate her. (Seems I recall she shot herself in an Ayoob course as well, if the same person - something about a poor holster).

Any leads appreciated.

She's out of Concord IIRC. Contacting any of the 3 NH gun rights orgs should give you her info.

Otherwise I would "assume" that the NH Bar Assn has a website (like MA does) where you can look up attorneys and get their contact info.

One of these methods should bear fruit.

Anyone heard of E.F. Nappen? Found his number on a google search for NH firearms attorneys.

He was originally from NJ and from what I've seen still maintains the practice. Never had any direct contact but several friends from GONH didn't have much to say in the way of positive comments.

Back
Top Bottom