NH HB696, Gun Confiscation Orders, House to vote this week

Update: The gun owners did not win, but because of our involvement, we took a 22-0 committee recommendation and were able to get 132 votes (208/132) on the floor. Now to get enough to stop this, or at least to insure the Governor enough support for a veto.

FWIW: There are 11 anti-gun ROGUE REPUBLICANS make sure that they hear about their actions.

Last edited:
Update: The gun owners did not win, but because of our involvement, we took a 22-0 committee recommendation and were able to get 132 votes (208/132) on the floor. Now to get enough to stop this, or at least to insure the Governor enough support for a veto.

FWIW: There are 11 anti-gun ROGUE REPUBLICANS make sure that they hear about their actions.

IIRC in my reading there was at least 50 people who were absent or did not vote at all for the bill

Time to send another round of letters/email/calls to Gov Sununu

WOW!

11 plus 50 makes 61. That, plus 132 makes 193.

208 to 193 is getting pretty close. 16 more votes, and it is going the other way!

Use this email forwarder: [email protected]

Yes I placed the REMOVEME text in their to keep spam down so remove that text to send to all NH house reps.

This returns with “members only” rejection - seems you have to be on the hreps list to send to the group now. Comcast is also rejecting the full list of hreps even though under their bulk email limit. I’m not sure how to reach the NH House now...

Sununu's signing statements on HB 109, 514, 564 and 696 included in link below

http://gencourt.state.nh.us/house/caljourns/calendars/2019/HC_37.pdf

I've been going through the house calendar/etc and cannot find anything that indicates when the House will attempt to over ride Sununu's veto.....

I dont believe they wont attempt shenanigans......the question is when
All override votes are at the discretion of the Speaker and don't require notice. They can happen at any session after the veto notice is printed in the calendar.

The Senate has different rules. They don't require notice for anything.

Back
Top Bottom