• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Pistolseed, May 11-12th, Dunbarton, NH. LAST SLOT AVAILABLE!!!!!!

nightpoison

NES Member
Heads up!! Only one slot is available for NH's first Pistolseed event. The roster filled up fast. If you were planning on attending this event, please get over to the sight and register as fast as possible.

Registration More Info

A Project Appleseed's National Master Instructor is currently scheduled to attend this event. It will not be an event you want to miss. Hurry up and sign up.

If you want to attend the event and the last slot fills up, message me, and I will put you on a standby list. So that if a slot opens I can let you know immediately. This will not be an automatic registration. All I can promise is that if someone drops out, I will notify you.

Pistol Clinics​

We are pleased to offer Appleseed Pistol Clinics. Our pistol clinic is a fun challenge for everyone, even those who have qualified with pistols in other programs. The program is beneficial for folks who have no pistol experience or have some experience shooting pistols but want more instruction on use for personal defense. It can be offered on either indoor or outdoor ranges depending on location. This class focuses on defensive techniques such as rapid target acquisition and engaging multiple targets, but stops short of teaching drawing from the holster and firing. It’s a challenging course of fire and we think it’s a lot of fun. Although most locations permit pistols of any caliber, many shooters choose to bring a .22 caliber pistol for initial instruction and for practice.

Of course, an Appleseed Pistol Clinic includes history. The history shared will include stories you won’t hear at traditional 25m and KD events.

Back
Top Bottom