Nikon Buckmaster BDC 3-9x40 Riflescope for $130 good price?

Nikon makes a great scope at an affordable price. The glass is clear and bright and the image is sharp. I'm not a fan of BDC reticles, but I'd never hesitate to buy a Nikon scope. If BDC reticles are your thing, buy it and don't regret it.

Nikon makes a great scope at an affordable price. The glass is clear and bright and the image is sharp. I'm not a fan of BDC reticles, but I'd never hesitate to buy a Nikon scope. If BDC reticles are your thing, buy it and don't regret it.
Thanks, I will give it a try.

I have the same scope on my Savage. It's my primary deer rifle and the scope is great. There are better scopes out there but they will cost you a lot more money.

IIRC, I paid $199 a few years ago. $139 is a great price.

Nikon makes quality glass for all of their optics/lenses. IMO to get the same same quality elsewhere, you'll spend a good bit more. Plus, they have a no hassle lifetime warranty. Personally, I've never had to test out their warranty services, and I run Nikon on many rifles and pistols. To add though, yes, that is a great price.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Getting this for my muzzleloader free shipping and points paying nearly nothing for this.

I have several nikons and the are great scopes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the 4-12 in the mail, great deal!! Half price for a quality hunting scope!!

PLUS: If you go to Nikon website, they have a program that you enter which Nikon BDC scope you have, and what EXACT ammo you have, and it will print out the 'dope' for the BDC reticle - specifically tuned to that set up!!

You print that dope out and tape it to the side of your stock and you will know the exact yardage of each dot in the BDC.

PS: Remember the impact points of the BDC circles CHANGE depending on what magnification you have the scope set to. POI at 4X vs 12X can be quite different, so knowing that dope is critical if you are gonna shoot this scope long range.

http://spoton.nikonsportoptics.com/spoton/spoton.html#:4

Thanks for posting that link, the calculator is an awesome tool to have. I bookmarked it for future reference since I know that a Nikon scope is in my future.

Back
Top Bottom