No Ragrets! The ‘out yourself’ panic buy 2020/2021 picture/self shaming thread

I understand. I loved and still love that dog and will forever miss her.
However with that said life goes on. The T words, well it’s almost a guilty pleasure. Like you know you shouldn’t do something but do anyway and the thrill you get from that but it also brings shame. That’s what it’s like. There pretty good. Fits my hand good. Pretty decent trigger (better then an M&P) and cheap as well. So just go with a sad face, sad for the dog disappointment on the Taurus. Fits both nicely.
Been there. Had to take our GSD to Tufts a couple years ago. Someone left a huge jar of chewable Rimadyl out on the counter and our Shepherd ate enough to literally kill a horse. I had banned chewable vet medications from the house but obviously that was ignored. NSAIDs bind so tightly to hemoglobin that the only treatment is plasmapheresis. Basically a transfusion of 1.5X her total blood volume. Could have bought two Colt Pythons or a GA Precision custom rifle. Worth it for a great dog and thankfully she fully recovered.

Ew, gross. LoL...you do you, man.

Mine is the only .40 I own...I bought it specifically so I could compete in USPSA limited and gain an edge with .40 in scoring.
All I know is that gun makes me look good. Amazing gun. I was nailing plates at 55' over the weekend. A couple guys were watching me. I turned and said it's all the gun. And I've gotta say a lot of that is true.

Last edited:
x
Wow! That’s a steal!

Just normal pricing before the entire market went FR a few months into 2020. But yeah, all things considered it's a pretty good price and certainly not a shameful purchase other than it was the 2020 sh!tshow that prompted to me to break down and grab a G 20. Some preban mags would be nice but honestly 10+1 of 10mm is a lot of juice for just about any situation and a nice choice for hiking when bear and moose encounters are possible.

View attachment 435649

Let’s see ‘em...DUMP ‘EM OUT!

...your shameful panic buys. Overpriced pistols/rifles/shotguns/magazines/NFA items/parts kits/accessories/Jesus f***, I almost forgot AMMO!!!

...me?

oh, I just f***ed up real bad...

It wouldn’t have even happened if I hadn’t bought a suppressor last week for my AK’s (only bragging a little to make myself feel a little better).

I just agreed to pay nearly double the 2019 NEW price for a (slightly) USED Zastava M92 Pap. I couldn’t NOT, somehow, yet I remember just last spring actually SAYING OUT LOUD to my local gun store clerk that I would never EVER buy a 7.62x39 pistol...’who the hell would even WANT one of those?’ ‘They must be miserable to shoot!’

well f***...

View attachment 435653

I’ll hate myself later, I promise.
Miserable and painful at the same time 🙂

View: https://youtu.be/fVPoDCLS87o

Why are any of you posting ANYTHING that you may or may not own online?

2 words. OPSEC & INFOSEC.

Meh. MA knows what I may or may not have based on transfers. The Feds (and MA) know I may have an SBR because they have the paperwork. Who are we frightened of exactly?

NES is the only "social media" I use. While I'm positive agents of the AG, ATF and other alphabet agencies troll on here at times, they aren't learning anything they can't already find out through other means available to them...

Meh. MA knows what I may or may not have based on transfers. The Feds (and MA) know I may have an SBR because they have the paperwork. Who are we frightened of exactly?

NES is the only "social media" I use. While I'm positive agents of the AG, ATF and other alphabet agencies troll on here at times, they aren't learning anything they can't already find out through other means available to them...
100% this.

I’m not hiding or running from anyone. This is my country and everything I own was purchased within the letter of the law. If they want to change the laws moving forward, that’s on them. I have no interest in pandering to .gov after what’s transpired since Election Day in ALL branches.

An sbr as in singular?? Rookie numbers

Back
Top Bottom