Now THAT'S a screwdriver

Older S&W accessories, boxes, and grips have been fetching astronomical prices lately. There are one or more speculators driving the prices. Diamond pattern grips have been up to about $300, in some cases.
Time to poke around in the cellar, I think I have some older grips down there [wink]

$148??? for a friggin' SCREWDRIVER?

Yeesh. Give me a 9" South Bend Lathe, some steel stock and a knurling tool and I'll MAKE you all the screwdrivers like that you want.

There are just some people out there with more $$$ than sense.

dwarven1 said:

Yeesh. Give me a 9" South Bend Lathe, some steel stock and a knurling tool and I'll MAKE you all the screwdrivers like that you want.

no shit!! hell someone give me one to dimension and ill start fullbore production tomorrow.

SnakeEye said:
dwarven1 said:

no shit!! hell someone give me one to dimension and ill start fullbore production tomorrow.

hey that ain't NOTHING! I had to pay $900 for my Metric Hammer! But I needed it for my box of English Nails I have! [lol]

Arrrrr

-Weer'd Beard

You did remember to sort the left hand nails from the right hand nails right? You know they put the heads of the nails on the opposite side. Oh, and you have to use the right hand nails on the left side and vice versa because those pesky Brits like to drive on the wrong side.

Don't even get me started on the Witworth tools.

Chris said:
You did remember to sort the left hand nails from the right hand nails right? You know they put the heads of the nails on the opposite side. Oh, and you have to use the right hand nails on the left side and vice versa because those pesky Brits like to drive on the wrong side.

Don't even get me started on the Witworth tools.

what do you take me for, A fool??

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

I have had Metric Crescent Wrenches. And, Metric Phillips screwdrivers are different than Fractional. They work out to about the middle size of the Fractional ones.

Back
Top Bottom