NSSF To File

I don't need any benefits from NSSF other than to see them kick that traitorous, empty-headed, animal food trough wiping anti-American's butt! I fart in her general direction!

Not oddly.

We do not report on strategy sessions; meeting with other orgs; etc. until we take an action. All part of managing the battle.

Rob-
I said "oddly" because I think right now is a good time to appeal for funds and there is nothing on your website that speaks to the current situation.
I call that outreach.
To let us know you intend to fight this fight is not a bad idea.
I don't need to know the details. I just need to know you're in the game.

Since this all happened I've been searching for a place to send my money, and I'll bet plenty of others are too.
If NSSF get's out front on this then they are the first to get a check.
IMHO, all you guys need to do is issue a statement...

Last edited:
Re: Shot Show. If you want to attend you need to ask one of the soon to be new FFL's to put you on their list and pay the fee. That's how I did it before I got my FFL.

Rob-
I said "oddly" because I think right now is a good time to appeal for funds and there is nothing on your website that speaks to the current situation.
I call that outreach.

Since this all happened I've been searching for a place to send my money, and I'll bet plenty of others are too.

+1000

Geez...Comm2A doesn't need to issue a statement. We have their mission statement:

Commonwealth Second Amendment (Comm2A) is a grassroots civil rights organization dedicated to promoting a better understanding of rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. Our activities include educational programs designed to promote a better understanding of Massachusetts and Federal firearms laws and rights as well as programs to defend and protect the civil rights of Massachusetts gun owners.

I am 100% sure that the illegal actions by the AGO will be taken up by Comm2A.

Please consider becoming a monthly donor!

Mass2a,GOAL and NSSF should all be in the same meetings and it hit this issue from as many sides as they can. I really hope all 3 work together and it would be nice to see the NRA in this more. Also not sure why Sig,Ruger Khar arms are not dropping checks to groups. I 100% love smith&wesson after stepping up big time on this issue. Also no tax payers funds should be used by the AG office to fight this in court.

Mass2a,GOAL and NSSF should all be in the same meetings and it hit this issue from as many sides as they can. I really hope all 3 work together and it would be nice to see the NRA in this more. Also not sure why Sig,Ruger Khar arms are not dropping checks to groups. I 100% love smith&wesson after stepping up big time on this issue. Also no tax payers funds should be used by the AG office to fight this in court.

They are all coordinating with each other.

I heard yesterday on NPR, someone asked why nothing happened after Newtown, and the 'expert' said that our politicians are all scared of the NRA, that each politician who votes against guns, the NRA comes in and spends millions lobbying against that politician - saying the NRA spends billions of dollars lobbying.

They're so sure of themselves they literally have no idea what they're talking about. The most the NRA has ever spent on lobbying in one year was $3.5 million.

https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=d000000082

The NRA is tiny compared to the antis' budget - Hillary spends that much in a day campaigning.
Yes, npr are liars , just like one of their own ,Obama and Hillary.

in an interview yesterday, they had an Iranian correspondent answer a question honestly about how the pallet of cash for hostages was indeed quid pro quo.
and obozos press conference was a lie.

and on top of that, many more than usual ,hundreds of American Iranians who have been arrested as a result of the paid ransom.

Not 30 minutes later the "news" report came on and stated the administration story that it was indeed not ransom, but money owed to Iran.

NPR IS A TOTAL BULLSHIT OPINION RAG.

Rob-
I call that outreach.

Agree and have said as much to others.

Just wanted to wish y'all "Good Luck" in this fight. I will be watching closely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to wish y'all "Good Luck" in this fight. I will be watching closely.

Rest assured they will be rolling out similar back door schemes across The U.S. MA is the test case. And so far it's worked perfectly.

There is insufficient public outcry and demand to force the politicians to do their job. Unless that changes it will be years before it's resolved one way or another in the courts. All part of the master plan. The legal aspect is almost inconsequential. The damage will have been done.

It wasn't a coincidence that Healey announced this, went to the DNC and met with Obama and Clinton leaders. This is their new modus operandi. If you can't do it through the legislature then do 'em up the wazzu.

Executive orders, AG Guidance, Non-law partisan laws. Coming to a former free state near you.

Last edited:
[FONT=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]3-year Individual NSSF Membership
Your Order No Is: 50024670

Good luck to all!!
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom