• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NYC mayoral candidate Eric Adams wants Democrats to go after handguns

3s6sxi.jpg

Probably won't stay up long on youtube.

Video shows New York City Mayor referred to white people as crackers.​

Probably won't stay up long on youtube.

Video shows New York City Mayor referred to white people as crackers.​

Won't get memory-holed: frigging NY Daily News is running with it.

Oh, they've got it because it's their scoop.

They've got it because it's a brush-back pitch by an opponent
who's had it in their hip pocket for two years;
who held on to it until the stars aligned.

Looks like Mayor Adams and his new gun-crime unit are doing a bang-up job of cleaning up the streets of NYC:

Funny how shootings have risen since he took office.
Blame will be assigned solely to the fact firearms exist there, and the braying about firearm prohibition as the path to Utopia will increase.

Hey a$$hole, why don't you try locking up criminals after you catch them.
Statistics prove that crime goes down when you take the scumbags off the street.

Criminals don't have any fear of being punished anymore.

Catch and release, or with low bail or bond and then back out to pick-up where they left off with their old career.

Gun control and defunding the police has created a perfect storm for criminality.

Add in there knowing what is right, but being too scared to act on it for fear of jail, retribution or legal issues.

Politicians love compliant victims, gives them more power to give "help". /s

Jeff Cooper.jpg

Looks like Mayor Adams and his new gun-crime unit are doing a bang-up job of cleaning up the streets of NYC:

Funny how shootings have risen since he took office.

Adams will be better than the asshat he replaced but that’s not saying much at all. Once I heard adams say he want to go after guns, I knew he wasn’t really interested in stopping crime and it would stay terrible.

Adams will be better than the asshat he replaced but that’s not saying much at all. Once I heard adams say he want to go after guns, I knew he wasn’t really interested in stopping crime and it would stay terrible.
Ooof , I don't know about that.
He seems to have just picked up the baton and run with it.

Before he was elected I heard an interview with some police union official in NYC and he said that Adams will be a disaster. He talks a good game but he is just another lying sack of shit.

Hey a$$hole, why don't you try locking up criminals after you catch them.
Statistics prove that crime goes down when you take the scumbags off the street.
Because Albany eliminated cash bail and refuses to repeal the bill thanks to elitist NYC residents. It will be interesting to see how he handles the pending Supreme Court decision ruling slapping down the NYC restrictions on carry permits. That's where he will signal his true intentions on crime and individual rights. I'm not hopeful, meanwhile residents move to free States and NY continues it's Progressive war on it's residents.

Before he was elected I heard an interview with some police union official in NYC and he said that Adams will be a disaster. He talks a good game but he is just another lying sack of shit.

Don’t misunderstand me, he’s going to be terrible just a bit less than the previous. He’s a lifelong liberal, he definitely won’t make NYC safe or respect peoples rights.

Don’t misunderstand me, he’s going to be terrible just a bit less than the previous. He’s a lifelong liberal, he definitely won’t make NYC safe or respect peoples rights.
Yahbut Dept.​

Will NYC become more safe, or less safe?
Will teh peoples' rights be respected moar, or less?

Do the math:
If a mayor who is alleged to be slightly less craptastic than Warren Wilhelm
is presented with challenges even worse than those which confronted Warren Wilhelm,
will residents' quality of life improve, or degrade?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom