Obama to shoot down armed pilots

There training is the same as the Air Marshals they go to the same school.

I'm with you for everything except this. Both FFDO's and FAM's train at the FLETC in Artesia, NM. They don't "go to the same school", though. FFDO's are there for a week. FAM's are there for 7.5 weeks, and do an additional 7.5 weeks of training in New Jersey. Their training isn't even remotely the same.

Regardless, as has been stated, I'd rather have an armed pilot with zero training than an unarmed pilot.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, do you actually know anything about Jose's military service?
But it doesn't matter that I wasn't a trigger puller and that he (presumably) was.

That's the whole point of it. We have His Awesomeness declaring pilots not trained enough (based on his tacticoolness) and in the same breath he gives professional pilots advice on how to use cabin pressure to "disable" everyone.

The irony is rich..........

BTW I showed his suggestion to my nephew (FO with ASA Airlines) and he LOL'd calling it one of the most retarded things he's ever heard.

Alright everyone, I'm a scout sniper so I know better. If you don't believe me, put your mouse over my green bars.

But myth busters did not allow for the speed of the plane helping to peel back the skin of the plane!!!!

Really? So why doesn't the speed of the plane cause the skin to peel back when the plane is shot full of holes in a dogfight?

Back
Top Bottom