Off list and bad info

did you include a CCW sash with the sale?

2503d1377666165-drop-gun-i-said-drop-bam-bam-bam-p_080000833_1.jpg

Jesus. Tell him to switch his major to something he can keep up with, like psych or liberal arts. If he hasn't already learned in this day and age how to use google - never mind any law related search options he might have access to in school - to find out what he needs to know in under three minutes, he's in a world of trouble. Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
Of course he can carry it, but he needs to keep it unloaded and 1 bullet in his pocket.

I babysat some kids in a privileged area that told me that you can't carry a gun in MA. When I pointed out that was incorrect they agreed with "well, it can't be loaded is what we meant."

This person sounds like a brainwashed drone who cannot even begin to understand the concept of limited government.

I babysat some kids in a privileged area that told me that you can't carry a gun in MA. When I pointed out that was incorrect they agreed with "well, it can't be loaded is what we meant."

He also said we cant carry concealed unloaded cause it's considered intimidation. He also chose a blackhawk nylon holster over the n82 when I offered. Clues I missed early on

Someone please assimilated this noob. Being a Borg is easy to reprogram.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Agreed 100 percent- pissing himself- hope he learns before he becomes a cop.

There is no cite. The buyer is retarded and needs to read the law. Is he a handgun purveyor under the law? Probably not. Even if he was, merely possessing it is not a regulated activity.

I seriously hope that guy doesn't become a cop. He's already demonstrated that he's willing to trust the opinion of some numbskull at a gun shop blindly. Just what we need in LE... people with a sub cereal box knowledge of the law....

-Mike

Who is this owner? I read somewhere that the owner is a firearms attorney.

Bob's has changed hands a few times over the years. It has even been owned by a couple of different Bob's. The current owner is the first Bob. The guy who it was always named after. The last owner before him was the attorney.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom