• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

One less LTC holder in MA...

moonpup

NES Member
Working from home and listening to the state police on the scanner... some knucklehead with an LTC got into a road rage incident on the highway and brandished his gun to the other vehicle driver. The state police are now at this guys house in Worcester and looking for him on the highway...

UPDATE: SP reached him via mobile and supposedly he is going voluntarily turn himself in to one of the barracks. He knows he's screwed.

Last edited:
Working from home and listening to the state police on the scanner... some knucklehead with an LTC got into a road rage incident on the highway and brandished his gun to the other vehicle driver. The state police are now at this guys house in Worcester and looking for him on the highway...

UPDATE: SP reached him via mobile and supposedly he is going voluntarily turn himself in to one of the barracks. He knows he's screwed.
The declaration by the other driver combined with his LTC will be considered absolute proof by the MA judicial system. This is why you NEVER let the other party in an incident know you have a gun with you unless you are about to get killed.

The declaration by the other driver combined with his LTC will be considered absolute proof by the MA judicial system. This is why you NEVER let the other party in an incident know you have a gun with you unless you are about to get killed.
Do we know he wasn't about to be killed?

But I agree you are probably right since there wasn't a shooting.

I wish everyone took the same handgun class that I took. Our instructor was very upfront that if you’re handgun isn’t coming out of its holster to kill then it better not come out of its holster. And then he made it clear that if the gun was brandished, drawn, fired anything. Even if it saves your life be ready to spend $50,000 in court. Obviously not true in all situations, but that sentence has stuck with me for 15 years.

I wish everyone took the same handgun class that I took. Our instructor was very upfront that if you’re handgun isn’t coming out of its holster to kill then it better not come out of its holster. And then he made it clear that if the gun was brandished, drawn, fired anything. Even if it saves your life be ready to spend $50,000 in court. Obviously not true in all situations, but that sentence has stuck with me for 15 years.

No. Guns don’t come out to kill lol. They come out to dispense lead until the threat is no longer a threat. If them dying is a consequence of that… so be it.

No. Guns don’t come out to kill lol. They come out to dispense lead until the threat is no longer a threat. If them dying is a consequence of that… so be it.
Lol everything your muzzle hits dies. First rule of gun ownership (laser line). If the police ask you if you intended to kill then refer to the first rule of dealing with the police (shut the f*** up)

Lol everything your muzzle hits dies. First rule of gun ownership (laser line). If the police ask you if you intended to kill then refer to the first rule of dealing with the police (shut the f*** up)

ok dude. I’d trot out my resume regarding guns (and pointing them at people) but at this point I just don’t give any f***s.

its 2021 and we are still trotting out Ayoobisms

edit: I wanted say trot one more time

Last edited by a moderator:
with a ton of new gun owners i bet it will be a lot of such cases to put more water on the mill of the irresponsible gun ownership epidemic. it is quite regretful.

Obviously not true, more like $150,000.

A few months ago I was chatting with an older, soft spoken attorney I'm friendly with. He's a good lawyer but very, very laid back.

He described a road rage incident he was involved in. A woman on a cell phone changed lanes and damn near side swiped him.

He said he got angry. Really, really angry that she would be so callous about endangering the lives of others. They exchanged words and then it hit him just how unhinged he had become. And that scared the crap out of him.

I like my life. I like my family and friends. I'm too old to go to jail. It sucks that there are idiots out there but at the same time I don't want to lose my freedoms because of the actions of a douchebag.

Rich

Last edited:
I wish everyone took the same handgun class that I took. Our instructor was very upfront that if you’re handgun isn’t coming out of its holster to kill then it better not come out of its holster.
So if someone is threatening me with a knife, I go to draw my gun, they realize what I'm doing and drop their knife, then I'm still supposed to shoot to kill?

Absolute statements are idiotic because there are always exceptions to "rules". Always. For example, if your assertion that "everything your muzzle hits dies" was true, then I would be killing my wife every time I'm upstairs carrying a holstered gun and she's on the first floor.

So if someone is threatening me with a knife, I go to draw my gun, they realize what I'm doing and drop their knife, then I'm still supposed to shoot to kill?

Absolute statements are idiotic because there are always exceptions to "rules". Always. For example, if your assertion that "everything your muzzle hits dies" was true, then I would be killing my wife every time I'm upstairs carrying a holstered gun and she's on the first floor.
you clarified my sarcasm. My only point was that the gun world is so full of absolutes and it gets silly sometimes. Let’s all stop being silly gooses

you clarified my sarcasm. My only point was that the gun world is so full of absolutes and it gets silly sometimes. Let’s all stop being silly gooses
Next time you want to post about guns, can you include a video where you show to the camera that your gun is unloaded? It would make me feel a lot safer.

Call your firearm Dainsleif - a sword from Norse mythology which is cursed and must kill anytime it is drawn.

"...for now I have drawn Dáinsleif, which the dwarves made, and which must cause a man's death every time it is bared, nor ever fails in its stroke; moreover, the wound heals not if one be scratched with it."

My road rage days are long over. Oh I'll get pissed. But do anything about it???

I mean, the worst I've gotten is to blow by someone. Or honk. Never got out. Never chased. I've toyed with the idea that you should get certified in the use of a vehicle-mounted paintball gun loaded with paint remover. The guy with the 1,000 marks on his rear end - everyone learns to avoid him. :)

gun laws are just for us plebes

Back
Top Bottom