• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Only enough $ for one gun.

I find the trigger much more comfortable than the pickle surprise trigger dingus.

The PSA grip, especially the S is much more ergo than any other clone. For $50, there really isn't a reason not to try one.

You can always swap to a glock trigger if you need a little dick on your trigger

I’m pretty happy with the 365xl. My only serious gripe is that the nitride finish doesn’t seem very good.

Will probably grab a p226 someday. Add it to the list.
You might prefer the p229 for carry.. shorter grip..
Can’t go wrong either way..

I forget what it’s called maybe “elite” it’s got a dove tail at the hammer…

You might prefer the p229 for carry.. shorter grip..
Can’t go wrong either way..

I forget what it’s called maybe “elite” it’s got a dove tail at the hammer…
I carried a 229 for years, and own a 226 and 220 as well...
The 229 is a big difference in carry experience vs a 365xl. Much bigger gun

I find the trigger much more comfortable than the pickle surprise trigger dingus.

The PSA grip, especially the S is much more ergo than any other clone. For $50, there really isn't a reason not to try one.

You can always swap to a glock trigger if you need a little dick on your trigger
Where you find one for 50 bucks?

If that’s not sarcasm, it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard that’s like saying the 1911 is outdated.

i’m gonna go reread this thing from the beginning just for entertainment. Decent body armor starts at $400. not that you’re gonna need it for home defense, you won’t have time…

Although it only takes about 30 seconds to put on
The 1911 is outdated though.

If I could only have ONE gun, it would be a handgun. Love my ARs and shotgun, but they're not easy to carry concealed if home & personal defense outside the home is a criteria.

If I could only keep one gun out of my small collection, it'd be my EDC M&P9c. full-size would be better in the home and at the range, but the compact carries better.

365XL would do well for the OP, I imagine.

Thanks, brother. Yes, I was looking to get something years ago, then my wife got sick and other things took priority. Or as others say, I was a pussy. Regardless, I've gotten some good info from here. Leaning towards the 365xl ($599 is within my budget). But taking a harder look at the Caniks as well. Don't know much about them, but hearing good things.
quit being a pussy about being a pussy

grow some skin brother, youll need it around here

pussy

Looking to get some home security and fun on the range. Have only enough $ for one gun (would also be my only one).
Living in MA, an AR might be out of my range budget-wise. Looking at an Sig 365xl. Other recs? Maybe an Sig MPX (can you still get those in MA with removable mags?)
What did you buy?

12 GA pump-action shotgun with swappable barrels. Pop the barrel for home defense when at home. pop a long barrel for a hunt or clay. No other firearm has such a variety of ammunition than a 12GA shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom