Opinions on Walther PPQ 9mm

I am thinking of purchasing a Walther PPQ 9mm pistol. Anyone own one or know of anyone who has one? I would like to get some information on these particular guns. I have owned several S&W, colts, sigs, and berettas etc. Thanks

I had one loved the grip, way it shot best of all had the best trigger ive seen in a polymor gun

I sold it because it would have light primer strikes every so often

I own one and love it. The ergonomics are amazing. Trigger is amazing, very light with almost non existent reset. Only good things to say about it. I had three light primer strikes the first day out. I was using cheap WPA ammo. I have been running reloads in it since and fired over 250 rounds and haven't had another one since. So it could be a bit ammo sensitive. Other downfalls? No holsters available (other than one leather one and custom kydex). Can't find magazines to save my life right now. Worth the money yes.

I own a Walther P99 QA granddaddy to the PPQ, great grips shoots more accuratly than my G17 and has a 4" barrel Glock has 4.5". I have heard the PPQ has better trigger than the P99QA

check out the Walther forum they have a page for the PPQ

Back
Top Bottom