Osama O'bama

"RICHMOND, Va. — Barack Obama, caught up in the fervor of a campaign speech Tuesday, drastically overstated the Kansas tornadoes death toll, saying 10,000 had died."

He wasn't caught up in the fervor, he was caught in a lie. I'm starting to believe that this guy, like so many liberal politicians doesn't know or care what the truth is. His lie will be believed by at least some of his ignorant followers and will spread via the Internet.

Along with the "Clean Up and rescue efforts hampered because Kansas NG equipment in Iraq" story.

Arrgghhh.

Gary

I really have to believe that it was an honest mistake. No one could be that dumb deliberately.

What I was more worried about was the poll on the right of the story. Top Republican candidate Giuliani, top Democrat candidate Clinton. I know the primaries a while off yet, but that's pretty worrying.

Last edited:
I really have to believe that it was an honest mistake. No one could be that dumb deliberately.

What I was more worried about was the poll on the right of the story. Top Republican candidate Giuliani, top Democrat candidate Clinton. I know the primaries a while off yet, but that's pretty worrying.

Agreed. bad vs. worse.

Back
Top Bottom