Out of state carry

Yes you can, open carry isn't limited to resident of NH.

But a NH non-res. LTC is $20 through the mail, and probably the cheapest and easiest non-res. LTC to get. [wink]

You can open carry without a license (in a car is concealed). In a private residence or your place of business you can conceal without a license. Expect possible harassment from JBTs

Other than that...$20 unless you have a license we have reciprocity with.

you can NOT I repeat NOT have a loaded gun in the car with you as a MA resident in NH without a non resident pistol/revolver permit.

Open carry is fine, there are places where it is common, and places where you will have a visit from the boys in blue.

How does this work if your on a motorcycle? It is not a car, does concealed law still apply, or can you open carry loaded while riding? My wife and I ride, and have family in NH. Just curious??

How does this work if your on a motorcycle? It is not a car, does concealed law still apply, or can you open carry loaded while riding? My wife and I ride, and have family in NH. Just curious??

I would guess that a motorcycle still counts as a motor vehicle... which means you'd still need a permit for loaded carry.

-Mike

It says any vehicle.

Hmmm.... I wonder how many free-staters will want to ride a bicycle while open carrying without a license.... in theory that is in violation of the RSA.

Just curious, I sent in my NH out of state CCW permit application a few weeks ago and was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes to process (roughly).

Thanks

Yes you can, open carry isn't limited to resident of NH.

But a NH non-res. LTC is $20 through the mail, and probably the cheapest and easiest non-res. LTC to get. [wink]

right now there is at least a 3 month delay in getting a NH non-resident LTC. Put the check in the mail today!

Back
Top Bottom