• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

P320 subcompact

bigpick

NES Member
Was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase a P320 subcompact in Ma. I see the P320 compact for sale at four seasons in Woburn but can't find the subcompact in Ma. I know there's not huge difference but I do like the subcompact guns. I've searched online but can't seem to find. Does anyone have any helpful info? Thanks

half kidding, can't you get the P320 sub frame and make one using any p320?

I believe so but wouldn't it be easier just to buy it that way? It's not too much smaller than the compact so the compact is an option. The compact is 599 which seems like a good price.

easier yes... I wan't want one too, not sure how to proceed. maybe the vp9 subcompact :)

I have both the compact and the subcompact. I find the subcompact easier to carry personally. If it comes down to it you can always order an fcu from your lgs and a conversion kit from sig

The Mass legal guns have a different frame due to the manual safety. So you would have to cut a stock 320 frame to fit the safety.

The Mass legal guns have a different frame due to the manual safety. So you would have to cut a stock 320 frame to fit the safety.

Or just buy a non ridiculous external safety version and get the conversion kit direct from Exeter pro shop. There are dealers in massachusetts that will sell you the aforementioned. Just got know where to go

Back
Top Bottom