• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Glocks For 2024: G25 (380 compact) G28 (380 subcompact) + G29 & G30 Gen5

That 1911 looks so cool but I'm sticking with my G21. My daily carry for the last 15 years has been first a G17 and a G21 the last 10 years. I've had (2) G17's, (1) G19, (1) G26, (1) G36, (1) G30 & (3) G21's. I'm down to (2) G21's. I wish I'd kept my first G17 and will probably get another one eventually but all those sub-compacts and compacts were too difficult to control. My hands aren't huge but my fingers are pretty thick. In my cousin's estate was Kimber 1911 Gold Cup Match. A superior weapon without question. I carried it every day for two months. I just wasn't comfortable with it. That G21 is a part of me, I can draw so fast and clean every time, that's the most important feature in a carry weapon in my opinion. I'm proficient with it but no Marksman. On the rare occasion I've carried my S&W 627-5, it's a bit too awkward but with that Revolver, I am a Marksman. Statistically a defensive encounter will be up close and fast. People who sneer at my plastic POS I say, it's not a Rolex, it's a Timex. Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin.

Back
Top Bottom