• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

P365 xmacro

Id get the axg

Great shooting gun

Good size in the hand

Trigger is mush
The grip needs a lot of texture added

I had a hellcat pro and a macro

I like the hellcats trigger and grip/ texture way better

But the macro is just such a great shooter

The 365 series is a great platform that (for me) fits my hands very well. They are thinner than about everything in the comparable size category with a higher capacity (except for you peasants in MA).

The XMacro has the same length slide as the XL but can be had with the comp if wanted.

The grip module can be swapped out and you can use a XL size grip if you want a little more concealment.

Longer mags that fit 17 rounds for non-retard states.

The only complaint I have is the XMacro uses a standard 1913 rail for lights and accessories and the XL has a proprietary Sig rail so holsters and lights aren’t compatable.

Overall I really like the XL and the XMacro comp.

If you’re in MA you could still use a 10rd mag for the 365XL lower and get some extended (longer, not capacity) mag bases to create a longer grip for yourself. Not optimal but an option nonetheless.

I just want a conceal
Carry that will fit my bigger hands I’m 6’3 230
These grips are thick, and you can add palm swell grip panels. The macro grip is gonna be thin.

Another option is the Shalotek flex frame so you can swap between macro length and xl length without buying a whole grip module.

I really loved the feel of the Hellcat pro. If I were in the market for another gun, which I'm not, I'd go for the pro in a heartbeat. The Sig is a great gun too, but the Hellcat pro felt like a glove.

I just want a conceal
Carry that will fit my bigger hands I’m 6’3 230
I'm the same size my hands hang off beretta 92fs's

Fits great.. id recommend a little grip tape where your support thumb rests... above where the texturing on the grip ends and i put a piece under my light... but none of these make any difference to your hand size

And honestly the longer grip gives me a little reassurance if i need to grab it quick...

I always worried about going for smaller guns like a 43 which is why up until the macro i just carried a g17

I really loved the feel of the Hellcat pro. If I were in the market for another gun, which I'm not, I'd go for the pro in a heartbeat. The Sig is a great gun too, but the Hellcat pro felt like a glove.
Read my above post about the 2

I wish i could make the hc shoot like the sig

Because the hc really is a better feeling gun and i like that trigger style better

The sig flat out shoots better not even close and in my case holds 2 more rounds

another butt ugly plastic gun; wood leather steel and 9mm. if you can't put custom grips on it find one you can

Ummm, it's a modular 365. Technically you CAN put custom grips on it. LOL

Ummm, it's a modular 365. Technically you CAN put custom grips on it. LOL
Don't mind him. He just wants to Barbie up his nickel plated Roscoe then put it in a man purse and beg for our acceptance. All the while, telling us how "not gay" he is.

Don't mind him. He just wants to Barbie up his nickel plated Roscoe then put it in a man purse and beg for our acceptance. All the while, telling us how "not gay" he is.
Jimmy Fallon Hay GIF

;)

Back
Top Bottom