The p365 XL is a remarkable firearm.

I think it’s the angle of the glock grips.
They simply don’t point well for me either. I can press out with cz, sig, hk and the sights always seem to fall where I’m staring. Every time I try it with a 19 it’s pointing somewhere else.
I dunno.

This is a common trope/problem based on the shapes of peoples hands.

For example, if I pick up most of the newer HKs, my NPOA with those guns is like 10-15 degrees down. I bring the gun up "blind", oopen my eyes, and im pointing it down. If I do the same exercise with a Glock, its slightly high but not awful (I can push the front down easily). Guns like 1911, CZSP01, etc. fall closer to being on point.

I suck with a Glerk trigger. But not so much with Sigs (*cough* or the Staccato). but for a daily driver, it's now the 365 XMacro. It started life as a 365X off a custom shop FCU. But now this is its final form:
20231202_134828-EDIT_resized.jpg
Holster is a Safariland Incog. Put some mag extensions on my cripplemags from the 365X so they'd work with the Macro.

I suck with a Glerk trigger. But not so much with Sigs (*cough* or the Staccato). but for a daily driver, it's now the 365 XMacro. It started life as a 365X off a custom shop FCU. But now this is its final form:

Holster is a Safariland Incog. Put some mag extensions on my cripplemags from the 365X so they'd work with the Macro.
Gotta love the ability to upgrade to ones desire so easily.

The 365 really is an excellent platform and with its overall size and capacity it’s great (sorry ma**h***s).

I have the 365, XL and now the XMacro comp and they’re awesome guns.
17 round mag is permanent backup unless I head south to MA.

I think it’s the angle of the glock grips.
They simply don’t point well for me either. I can press out with cz, sig, hk and the sights always seem to fall where I’m staring. Every time I try it with a 19 it’s pointing somewhere else.
I dunno.
I’m the total opposite!! Maybe my giant Irish ass was somehow born with Austrian wrists?

I’m the total opposite!! Maybe my giant Irish ass was somehow born with Austrian wrists?
Could be……
My Irish ass is only 6’1” and 200 pounds so certainly not giant.
I’ll probably get corrected on this but, if I’m not mistaken that was considered by Gaston to be the perfect angle for the majority of people.
One thing’s for certain, I’m never in the majority of anything. Lol.

I haven’t carried it yet as I’m awaiting my holster but I will keep my 365 w/ xl grip as well for more discreet needs. I purchased the XL because I want to have the ability to be accurate further away, which it accomplished perfectly.

Just no way I’m selling either.

Here’s a photo of my 365 w/ xl frame and armorycraft trigger - I ordered another for the XL. That trigger is 10/10.

View attachment 822881
Oooh - I got goose bumps! What kind of a pattern is that on the grip?

In light of all the options available on the market today, the g26, and the double stack subcompact format in general, really doesn’t have much reason to exist.

It’s not that there’s anything wrong with it, it just has worse ergonomics than than the alternatives of the last 5-10 years. And the fact that it can take 17/19 mags isn’t worth much in MA.
I can see a niche for the 26 as a backup to a 17 or 19, but I rarely carry two guns and I find the 26 just too difficult to conceal. If I was a police officer I might have a different viewpoint.

I can see a niche for the 26 as a backup to a 17 or 19, but I rarely carry two guns and I find the 26 just too difficult to conceal. If I was a police officer I might have a different viewpoint.
I must be a unicorn. I find the 26 MOS with a dot easier to conceal than my XL. Appendix doesn't work for me at all (old surgery makes it super uncomfortable), and at 330 the 26 disappears. My xl printed like a G19

Is there a cheat sheet for what fits with what on the P365 line? There almost as many options as with the AR platform but there is often fine print about fit.

Is there a cheat sheet for what fits with what on the P365 line? There almost as many options as with the AR platform but there is often fine print about fit.
Regular p365 can upgrade to the XL grip module, but you have to buy a new baseplate to extend the mags to fit the magwell. Very simple solution. As far as I know, the FCU will fit any configuration. The fine print probably comes to things like barrel length etc…

View attachment 823175
How do you like the incog?

I have an AIWB holster for a P938 that seems to pinch/press somewhere in my groin.

I'm hoping to switch to a P365xl and have been eyeing that holster. And discomfort if carrying AIWB?

I have an AIWB holster for a P938 that seems to pinch/press somewhere in my groin.

I'm hoping to switch to a P365xl and have been eyeing that holster. And discomfort if carrying AIWB?
I've tried several AIWB holsters for my Glock 43x. None of them work well for me -- either painful or don't conceal well or both. I just have a bit of a round belly.

It can be somewhat uncomfortable while seated or driving, depending on how close to midline I'm rolling with it. I really like the "tactical fuzz" on the outside of the kydex. It keeps it from slipping around. If I lost a couple of pounds it would fit better, but I like donuts.

You should give one of these a try.

Agreed. Love my P365XL. My go to EDC with a Vedder LightTuck holster with claw. Sometimes I forget its even there.

The Sig Academy just (re)started the EDC division. If you want to see what your little pew pew (and you) is truly capable of in a dynamic environment seek us out on practiscore and sign up. You will not be disappointed and I promise you we will give you a run for your mo.. err gun and skills :)

The Sig Academy just (re)started the EDC division. If you want to see what your little pew pew (and you) is truly capable of in a dynamic environment seek us out on practiscore and sign up. You will not be disappointed and I promise you we will give you a run for your mo.. err gun and skills :)
In when it gets warmer- See you in august! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom