• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

P80 gen 1 glocks re-released

only available thru one distributor, Lipsey's

MSRP $699.00

Sorry even as a Glock fan, spending a premium to go back 6 generations of design doesn't do it for me.

It's a Glock "17" , they are a dime a dozen, it isn't a Model 29 Revolver

Since it has ZERO chance of retail availability in MA, are you really ready to pay a Glock tax on top of a Glock tax for one?

Even in a "Free State" how much of a fan boi would you have to be to buy a replica of a 40 year old polymer pistol

PS I wonder if this has anything to do with re-instating patent protections for that design?

The patents are long expired for up to Gen 3 IIRC

Since it has ZERO chance of retail availability in MA, are you really ready to pay a Glock tax on top of a Glock tax for one
Lol wrong. Only rubes have that problem.

I still wouldn't buy one though. I don't get it.

Lol wrong. Only rubes have that problem.

I still wouldn't buy one though. I don't get it.

Gee maybe they will copy the original magazines too and in the neutered magazine states everyone can claim they are pre ban

I like it... at $499

P.S. I really do like those early grip styles best...

they are, but Norinco handguns and parts are not imported to the US

Last edited:
I would not mind getting a gen 2 brand new glock 19. I know the 10,000 units of the gen 1 retro glock 17 will sell well enough to then have them release the super rare 19 again. At that point i will buy a 19 gen 1 :)

I didn't want to watch the video.

Is P80 releasing Gen1 frames to be completed and this FFL is assembling them or what???

Gen1 was too slippery. Simple design, but to slippery. I do like the Glock bump on the grip frame. I'd trade all of my incomplete P80 frames for that style just to have a Glock grip angle instead of 1911.

And is there any reason the Polymer80 website is no-worky???

Look up norinco glock clone. They are making gen 3.4. Clones. The chinese are making plenty of glock copies now that the patents have expired for the old glocks

So buy a Norinco clone and maybe get the conversion switch from the same vendor? (Hello ATF, just joking!!!) Standing by for a visit from Attila...

Back
Top Bottom