Painted my AR...

I have no experience with this product, but just recently became aware of it.

DIY camo vinyl wraps for firearms and accessories:

I used Gunskins on a Remington 870 I converted into a slug gun for deer. Good product. Once heated it stretches nicely and forms to the gun. My application was pretty
simple and I would not want to do it on an AR, I’ll stick to rattlecans for those.

331D84E1-6390-4068-9E7F-D5B11BAB2AA5.jpeg

I used Gunskins on a Remington 870 I converted into a slug gun for deer. Good product. Once heated it stretches nicely and forms to the gun. My application was pretty
simple and I would not want to do it on an AR, I’ll stick to rattlecans for those.

View attachment 455383

I know slightly off-topic but who makes the stock on the Remington and is it a worthwhile investment?

I know slightly off-topic but who makes the stock on the Remington and is it a worthwhile investment?
It’s a Blackhawk Knoxx (the non recoil reducing version). Being more of a rifle guy I found it to be well worth the money. I think you can get the stock and for-end for around $100.

Good info.
Thanks for contributing!

Anybody ever do a winter/snow camo?

bb3f575ff2360100c8c3761f609c6aa5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom