Pelham Fish & Game Club ?

MJM

New Pelham Fish and Game member. in shooting in the designated "action bays" at PFG are target stands supplied or do i need to bring my own? thanks

If you are talking about the pits behind the clubhouse, bring your own. The utility range provides target stands, but there are more
restrictions there on how crazy you can get.

Freddy

If you are talking about the pits behind the clubhouse, bring your own. The utility range provides target stands, but there are more

Freddy

I thought they had stands by the small building behind the action pits. It's been a while since I shot at the action pits....

Most of the ranges at PFG have target holders or steel silos. You can bring your own, but should use the clubs if availble. Go to membership meetings and talk with any and all members. These guys are living the dream and love company. These are where your connections to the inner-workings of the club can be found.

Freddy

You've got that right...at the utility Range, Watch out for the "Range Safety Officers" (all 28? of them). And You better be wearing your "Membership Card" or the Range Nazi's...I mean the RSO's will scold you like a child. Just say'n

Yup the "restrictions on how crazy you can get"....Isn't that why I joined??

There are remnants of stands at the pits. At least the times I've been there. They don't get maintained
as well as they do at the other ranges to say the least. I bring a 6 foot metal rod with a clip I welded
onto the top and stick it into the ground.

Aw, come on, the RSO's are such nice guys :). That's why when I go I usually hit the utility range on Teusday
or Wednesday morning. More often than not I get the range to myself. Maybe I shouldn't have said that!

Freddy

Back
Top Bottom