Picked up new M&P compact today!!!

Well,

Took the day off from work traded in a G17 I had and picked up a new MP9C what a nice little pistol!!

The trigger needs some break-in but other then that a great gun, slide to frame fit is GREAT! you would think you would only get this kind of fit on a more high end pistol.

Came with 2-10rd mags but Carl from four season always being the man!! handed me a rebate for 2 free mags that smith. I really love the finish on the slide better then what you get on glocks and I am a big fan of glocks.

I will add pics here soon my camera battery was dead and I will be heading to the range Sat night so I will update you on how it does.

The feel over all is nice I have the mid size back strap on there now but my go down to the small.

Congrats on the new compact... please give us that range report when you get around to it.

Enjoy

Thanks for that link to the trigger job!!! yea if I do get up to NH i'll shoot you a email thanks!!

With the rebate from smith, I checked the box for the 2 free 12rd mags lets see if they send them or the stander 10rd lol.

they won't, and even if they did would those extra 2 rounds be worth possible jail/fines?

I have the M&P 9c, and it is sweet [grin]

Even if you check the 12 rnd mags option they will send you 10 rounders. I bought mine about a month ago, and haven't received my free mags yet. [frown]

Jr

Yup, and its like a $80 value for free.

Yea but for you buy one of there M&P for there not losing any money! I just wish they could be alittle faster with the orders, I live 2 hrs from them so the mail shouldn't take that long lol

what are the 9mm compacts going for?

four seasons looks like a great shop, but the webpage is a tutorial in how to hurt someones head.

Range report on M&P compact 9mm

Yeah you will be hard pressed to find a compact local for better then what carl has them for!!

I shot mine tonight at 33ft at a body target it shot 2-3 inch groups rapid fire. I did send a target out to 25 yards, the trigger is really the down fall at that range! it will take some getting use to.

I have G19 and G23 but I always do work to my triggers but the M&P would need some trigger work to get a nice group at 25 yards. I was grouping them in a 2inch group but was pulling them to the right do to the take up being a lot toward the end of the trigger pull.

Over all it is a very good for carry! it feed everything I put throw it, I was using UMC ball and then put about 30 gold dot throw it. This pistol is bigger then the Kahr K9 I carry but it does give you 3 more rounds of 9mm which is always nice.

I did put it in IWB holster and it felt good, the only think is with the Mag with the finger Ext it does stick out just a little. But nothing someone would pick up on looking at you, and I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt at the time.

Took the day off from work traded in a G17 I had and picked up a new MP9C what a nice little pistol!!

How much of a value did you pick up for the trade-in, if you don't mind me asking? A friend of mine was thinking of losing his glock for one of those, mostly because of the left-handed friendly features.

How much of a value did you pick up for the trade-in, if you don't mind me asking? A friend of mine was thinking of losing his glock for one of those, mostly because of the left-handed friendly features.

It was a good deal, I never like to say how much but if carl can give your buddie a good deal on his glock he will!!

Tell him to go up there it will be worth it!

Back
Top Bottom