• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Picture donations for Comm2A brochure and website

Comm2A

Director Comm2a
Dealer
NES Member
We are in the process of making up a new brochure and eventually getting to a new website but we need pictures for these things. I (terraformer) have some of my own but we were hoping folks here would offer up some donations of pictures. Here are the rules:

• Blitz1 is not allowed to participate as either the picture taker or as someone in the picture. [smile]
  • We know what the shocker is, so don't bother with that one either. [thinking]
  • The photos can be about anything 2A related. Guns, no guns, etc surprise us on what you think is cool. Kids, women, fat white guys, etc are all good.
  • The photo taker has to be identified and consent to donating the picture for our use in advertising and promotion.
  • Anyone in the photo (whose face you can see and identify) has to be identified and consent to being in the picture for our use in advertising and promotion.

We will pick the best three and give each of those submitter books on the second amendment that we picked up at GRPC this year. z0mbie will get honorary submitter and a book automatically so there will still be 3 winners. [wink]

You need to email the photos to [email protected] but you can post them up here for everyone's enjoyment and voting for winners.
In the email agree that:
[*]The photo taker is _______________ and consents to donating the picture for our use in advertising and promotion.
[*]The subjects of the photo (whose face you can see and identify) are __________________ and consent to being in the picture for our use in advertising and promotion.

email sent

0adac725-1.jpg

I don't have anything handy except from green shoots (so I'd need help identifying people in them), but my photography services are always at Comm2A's disposal at no charge if you want a photographer to cover an event.

When I get home I'll look through some stuff and send you a couple.

~Brad

I don't have anything handy except from green shoots (so I'd need help identifying people in them), but my photography services are always at Comm2A's disposal at no charge if you want a photographer to cover an event.

When I get home I'll look through some stuff and send you a couple.

~Brad

Thanks. We are looking for stock photo type photos of 2A related topics. So a lot of you folks may have some decent photos in your computers.

I typo'd the ending date. It's 12/31/11 and not 1/31/11 which is a date in the past. Thanks for all the great submissions thus far.

Back
Top Bottom