Pictures?

Let me build your SBR upper.
This is just a sample and I can build an SBR upper in any configuration.
This one is pre-ban, however it only takes swapping out the flash hider for a pinned and welded muzzle break to make it post ban.
12" stainless steel bull barrel
A3 upper w/removable A2 handle and sights
Pop up front sight
Vented free float hand guard for-end
attachment.php

Last edited:
I guess you want pictures of any NFA items we got?

Here's 2 pics of my PS90 SBR build I did a couple months ago:

PS90SBRM3REDDOT.jpg

102_0766.jpg

Working on a shorty AR now. I posted some Photoshopped pics for comment but i'll post real ones in a few months when it's all done.

Last edited:
Alright the CIII Forum, cool

I am very grateful for the forum guys, I think it will be well worth the trouble. I'll start it off with a pic of my M60E3, hope to see some cool CIII pics. SHOW EM IF YOU GOT EM.

DSC_0173.jpg

MP5K

Pic of my K with Gemtech Raptor II Suppressor. The Gemtech Raptor is very quiet for its size and rivals most larger "55 Gallon" cans.

MP5K.jpg

Last edited:
More Pics

Here are some more pics of NFA guns from my collection.

My USAS 12 Full Auto Shotgun with 20rnd Drum which many of you got to experience at the last few Hanson MG shoots.

For all you hunters, yes, its perfect for duck hunting when the flock is just too large for a pump gun.

And for all you busy skeet shooters, you can enjoy an entire round of trap with this gun in less than 5 seconds, to make time for other activities.

USAS12.jpg

Last edited:
General Purpose M60

Heres a pic of the big brother to the M60E3 above. This is a Vietnam Era M60 made famous by the Marine helicopter gunner in Full Metal Jacket. Every time I fire it, I just have to yell "Get Some" in his honor.

M60.jpg

HK 21

Here is a pic of my other beltfed, which is not so famous. This is a HK21 general purpose machine gun on a HK tripod system with periscope. Fun gun to shoot but I would take my M60 into combat over it any day.

HK%2021E%20002.jpg

Last edited:
Mini Uzi

Mini Uzi registered receiver with AWC "55 Gallon" can. I am actually selling this one, so anyone with green card that is interested, email me (sorry can not included unless you are a CIII Manufacturer).

MiniUzi.jpg

Let me know if there are any other guns you guys want to see.

Last edited:
Ok. It's official. Uziduzit. You suck!!!!!! Make me drool at all that awesome hardware right a lunch time. Now I got this urge to max out a credit card and go buy something. Damnit!! [wink]

Well..
here goes.. These are the first pics I have taken. Will post more and post on the FS section as soon as I gather all the info. But, for the first pass here it is...

009.jpg

008.jpg

Uzi.. It was done by RDTS. It is his Improved hk 51. It is a moly based camo. So, inside and out is all done up. it is great as nothing stocks to it. Nothing gets gummed up and residue and gunk just wipe clean (the bolt too).. Really nice, easy cleaning. Very unlike the standard HK black gunk magnet finish.

I have an MP5 done up the same way.. Maybe I'll post a pic of the twins to give a size comparison..

Built a new SBR Upper for my AR-15 today. Parts finally all came in (except for the bolt carrier) but I have a .22LR kit i'll mess with until the carrier comes.

Anyway it's an A3 flattop upper with a removeable carry handle and a 10.25" Commando barrel w/A1 flash suppressor.

Side Shot:
102_0885.jpg

Side-by-Side with PS90 SBR:
102_0884.jpg

subguns

Jack, post those suckers, no such thing as a piss-ant subgun. I would love to see them.

Jack, post those suckers, no such thing as a piss-ant subgun. I would love to see them.

Don't have individual pics, but all the guns are shown in action or on the table in the Athol and Westwood shoot pics. What I have are the 1928 Thompson, M3A1 Grease gun, suppressed .45 MAC 10, two Reisings, suppressed shotgun, suppressed Ruger .22 pistol. I don't shoot this stuff much anymore, but like to bring it all to the NES shoots so that the members can have at them. Jack.

id love to see pics of the suppressed shotty

Everything you've always wanted to know about suppressed shotguns but have been afraid to ask is detailed in my 9-17-2008 post with pics under "Firearms". I know of only one other privately owned one that was written up in Small Arms Review long afer I built mine. I brought mine to two Athol shoots and the Westwood shoot last year. Such a fun toy with no practical value. I'd really like to see more of the same built. Pretty simple task for free staters or Mass 07's. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom