Pistol under 550? GO........

Given your requirements, I'd also have to go with the Ruger....sr9 or 9c. In MA, M&P triggers are terrible out of th box, making u spend another $100 on the apex kit to correct it. Both Ruger SRs that I own (9c and .45), have really outstanding factory triggers. I actually prefer the Ruger trigger to the Glock 17 I owned for years.

I like the Shields, but I had a Walther PPQ in the shop for a sight swap and was very impressed with the trigger right out of the box. Just saying.

The curve stinks as far as looks go, but I like the built in laser/light combo. Can't wait for other companies to make "laser grips" with small lights in them instead

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Another vote for m&p with free state trigger or sr9. Glocks are great if you want a 20yr old piece or price rapage for new.

Yeah, one in the classifieds right now! $850 though, so pick again lol

Collectable up in NH has a Glock 19 for $299 (gen 2 w/ 10 round mags). Probably gone already.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard a rumor the FNs will be Mass compliant on the next roster. Not that that's my recommendation.

Canik tp9, walther p99, glock 17/19, beretta, sigma personally over the m&ps but I just hate the way they look. Never had a ppq but if it has a better trigger than the tp9 I'll eat my shoe

Collectable up in NH has a Glock 19 for $299 (gen 2 w/ 10 round mags). Probably gone already.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard a rumor the FNs will be Mass compliant on the next roster. Not that that's my recommendation.
The 19 is gone. I went in to buy it yesterday

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is he always like that or was it just cause it was used?

It's a Mass compliant Glock and legal to ship but he doesn't like to ship at all. I do know we aren't all in Mass. lol.
I have or had shields, PM9, SR9c, Sub Glocks, M&P 9, 1911 9mm, Sig 232sl , xds9, and I can go on.... Just looking to grab something because when I'm pissed at work I like to buy gun related stuff , makes me happy even though I just spent enough on a complete BCM. I'm leaning towards the SIG P320 carry . Feels good in the hand and a great trigger to boot. PPQ M2 or the New PPS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom