• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police in Seekonk fired upon with AK 47.

I don’t understand how handguns defeated an AK.
It sounds like the car was on it's side and he was likely thrown to that side. The shooter likely could not effectively shoulder his rifle.
Cops simply aimed for the windshield and dumped mags.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the boy wasn't very bright. Like I said, it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

It sounds like the car was on it's side and he was likely thrown to that side. The shooter likely could not effectively shoulder his rifle.
Cops simply aimed for the windshield and dumped mags.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the boy wasn't very bright. Like I said, it was like shooting fish in a barrel.
Yeah fotay esp bonded bullets do very well to zip right thru windshields and reach out and touch whatever inside. Cops sure do love their fotays.

Yeah fotay esp bonded bullets do very well to zip right thru windshields and reach out and touch whatever inside. Cops sure do love their fotays.
We all crap on the 40, but they definitely punch through car doors better than 9mm and 45. Not sure about windshields, but it would stand to reason.

We all crap on the 40, but they definitely punch through car doors better than 9mm and 45. Not sure about windshields, but it would stand to reason.

I try not to crap on .40 except in jokes, but I wonder how the 147gr +P Bonded JHP Winchester I have for SD would compare against typical LE .40 loads.

Back
Top Bottom