• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police responding to reported shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Houston

View attachment 849581

This just re-enforces that the race and ethnicity questions are worthless.

I am looking at above and wondering why an El Salvadorian is NON HISPANIC.
I fill out forms for people that ask that all the time. I’m not racist so everyone is white non Hispanic to me. Unless you’re black or asian. Then it’s a no brainer…

View attachment 849581

This just re-enforces that the race and ethnicity questions are worthless.

I am looking at above and wondering why an El Salvadorian is NON HISPANIC.

Yeah, same. I saw Escalante Moreno, El Salvador and Non Hispanic.
I thought

34959332_0.jpg

Texas agency says megachurch shooting highlights damage done by 'defund police' movement​

Comments come after Houston Police said Genesse Ivonne Moreno opened fire inside Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church​

Lol, the LE agencies from the same state that utterly FAILED parents and children in Uvalde is saying they need more mohneyz or them there Satan people r gonna b rapin your churches and burnin ur wives.

Texas: we'll protect our border, but give us yo money so we can protect u from school and church shooters that were never stopped by state or local law enforcement.

Houston ABC Affiliate Points to Permitless Handgun Carry Law After Rifle Attack in Joel Osteen’s Church​

Back
Top Bottom