Police Torture Prisoner in MAINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing disgusting. Apparently the put out a press release saying they would try to stop videos like this from being leaked. Not stop doing it just stop letting us find out what they are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
He chose his actions, he can deal with the consequences. I'm supposed to feel bad for criminals now?

Yeah but are those pro2A cops? Anyone left who thinks they are on the same side?

There is nothing on the video besides a guy complaining he can't breathe. Not enough information on this video for me to say anything.

If the guy was spitting and being an a**h*** put a spit hood on him and let him calm down. Spraying the guy point blank (which can cause blindness) is negligent at best in a situation where the inmate is in no way a physical threat.

these are the same burned out cops that are tazing the shit out of people for minor incidents.

Prisoner probably deserved it... but using pepper spray point blank on a guy who is tied to a chair from his arms and legs and a guy holding his head back, is unacceptable. Excessive use of force.

If the guy was spitting and being an a**h*** put a spit hood on him and let him calm down. Spraying the guy point blank (which can cause blindness) is negligent at best in a situation where the inmate is in no way a physical threat.

these are the same burned out cops that are tazing the shit out of people for minor incidents.

+1

We are still human beings, not sure why people forget that (cough, LEOs). That's messed up but nothing compared to what happens in other countries.

Just looks like he spit at a cop and got pepper sprayed for his efforts to me. I'm not seeing the "torture" here. Admittedly the multiple guys in riot gear when he is hand cuffed to a chair is a bit excessive.

It was a retaliatory excessive use of force. The guy was in a restraint chair; that means you don't get to strike back, period, including using pepper spray just because he pissed you off.

Just looks like he spit at a cop and got pepper sprayed for his efforts to me. I'm not seeing the "torture" here. Admittedly the multiple guys in riot gear when he is hand cuffed to a chair is a bit excessive.

He chose his actions, he can deal with the consequences. I'm supposed to feel bad for criminals now?

Yeah F him. He gets what he deserves his a criminal puke sounds like this is not his first incident.

You people are part of the problem.

I read about this incident a week or two ago. They pepper-sprayed the guy and then put the mask on him and left it there. That's indefensible in any way, shape or form.

He's just claustrophobic.

Ever have an MRI?

The restraints are causing him a panic attack. What would you have them do, not restrain him after he assaulted a corrections officer?

Maybe he outta be put to death, or kept in isolation 24x7?

He's just claustrophobic.

Ever have an MRI?

The restraints are causing him a panic attack. What would you have them do, not restrain him after he assaulted a corrections officer?

Maybe he outta be put to death, or kept in isolation 24x7?

I'm having a panic attack watching it. If you work in the correctional system, you need to learn the word 'restraint' and I don't mean a physical restraint. This is abuse whether he attacked the officer or not.

So if a dog bit your child, would you be okay with me tying it up, then spraying it in the eyes with pepper spray?

So its ok that this guy could potentially infect whoever he spits on with some type of disease? Hepatitis can live for days outside the human body. He got what he deserved. dont spit , dont get sprayed. Other then the person who sprayed him may have been to close I dont have a problem with it. Until you have been spit on and had to be tested for HIV and a few other nasty social diseases I dont think you have the right to bitch. This is far from abuse. In some states spitting on another person has been considered assault with a deadly weapon due to the potential of infection by disease.

So its ok that this guy could potentially infect whoever he spits on with some type of disease? Hepatitis can live for days outside the human body. He got what he deserved. dont spit , dont get sprayed. Other then the person who sprayed him may have been to close I dont have a problem with it. Until you have been spit on and had to be tested for HIV and a few other nasty social diseases I dont think you have the right to bitch. This is far from abuse. In some states spitting on another person has been considered assault with a deadly weapon due to the potential of infection by disease.

Yeah it is ****ing wrong. They are their to keep order, and make sure no one gets out. They are not paid to take their pound of flesh because they got spit on. They know the risks, if they used some of that grey matter between their ears they would have put a hood on him and let him stew.

It is abuse. 6 thugs torture an inmate to get their kicks and the chief douchebag is on a power trip. I hope some inmate beats his sick ass someday.

Doesn't matter. Even if he killed the cop with an infectious disease you don't get to torture him. Execute him maybe, after trial and appeal, but no torture. I think there is something in that stupid document that covers this.

Meh, just another reason why I don't have any sympathy for cops when bad things happen to them. And the same goes for every prick that defends their actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess that's why he's supposed to have a "spit hood" on, eh? The name implies the use, ya think?

so assault = justification for bizarre punishment close to torture?

Wow your a sick son of a bitch.

Let me guess, Romney voter?

When I was deployed I could legally shoot someone before I could spray them. The reason for that is people treat non lethal weapons casually, and people also support the justification of them for minor problems.

We had to get clearance from a 3 star general to have authorization to use spray that we carried. Not kidding.

The guard could have put a spit mask on him and walked away, or he could have bashed his skull in with a baton. He chose a middle of the road option and sprayed him instead. I don't have a problem with it.

Spitting at Someone is the lowest thing you can do. I expect that if I spit in someone's face they would do worse than spray me. He will think twice next time. Cop or not, you don't let someone get away with spitting in your face. You guys saying the guard overreacted are living proof of the pussification of the American man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom