Post count......

Anyone else notice that their post count has been reset to 0????

Not that I had a significant number or it really matters alot to me but I thought it was a little odd....computer glich of some sort?

Did you post in the classifieds? If so when they are sold/traded usually they are deleted and could impact your post count.

No, I've never posted in the classifieds......just general, off topic and pistol competition.....I probably had around 50 posts or so.....confusing, huh??

They are coming for you one post at a time. Erasing your existence so that it looks like you were never here.

Bury the keyboard in the backyard with PVC!!! Grab a cell phone without GPS!!

The hills! The hills!

[rofl]Oh crap clinotus.....I just looked in the mirror and I'm fading.....my legs are invisible....you're right, I'm being erased!

I think the upgrade to 3.7.4 might have had something to do with the post counts getting set back to zero.

I think the upgrade to 3.7.4 might have had something to do with the post counts getting set back to zero.

That must be some kinda computer mumbo jumbo.....I'm not the computer literate type![laugh]

At least I can still post....I'm not the most active on here but I do post from time to time....thanx for the explanation Derek...I think.[grin]

They are coming for you one post at a time. Erasing your existence so that it looks like you were never here.

Bury the keyboard in the backyard with PVC!!! Grab a cell phone without GPS!!

The hills! The hills!

Run.gif

I'm good... [wink]

I figured it was because the "word game" was dumped from the server...all the very best words I knew are gone, gone, gone....oh,oh,oh....(my rendition of the Righteous Brothers). [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom