• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pre-Ban Firearms

Back to reality...

Not gonna lie though.. Still wood, she wouldn't even need to shower beforehand, even after a long walk in 100 degree heat.

That wedding ring is welded on, gonna get gangrene soon and her finger will fall off.

jennifer-love-hewitt-at-a-gas-station-in-pacific-palisades-06-21-2019-2.jpg

Back to reality...

Not gonna lie though.. Still wood, she wouldn't even need to shower beforehand, even after a long walk in 100 degree heat.

That wedding ring is welded on, gonna get gangrene soon and her finger will fall off.

Thats on the border line for me dog.

How much money is she worth? That could change my mind.

Back to reality...

In, I've made worse decisions.

Question about our MA Gun Laws. I have a MA Type A, Large Capacity License to Carry (LTC). MA restricted to a 10-round magazine. MA also has a list of firearms with larger (than 10 round) capacities as well as a list of approved firearms that changes frequently. I have a legal, purchased years ago from MA Dealer, ‘Pre Ban’ Browning High Power 9MM with 13 round magazines. Looking for thoughts out there. I have read the MA laws ‘hundreds’ of times. Can one carry this firearm and (13 round) high capacity magazines, in MA? Thoughts?
You can use preban magazines, but you also need to use pre ban bullets. I buy a lot of them if I can find them, usually the boxes are marked P.B. with a 👌 good to go symbol.

If you have a MA LTC "large capacity type A" license, you can carry HI CAPZ as long as they're crusty and old and made before 1994. Ask @Reptile he probably still has a few pallets of 'square notch' and 'U-notches' to sell for $350 a piece. You cannot carry a brand new $10 magazine that can hold more than 10 bullets. Only the special class can - police officers and military.

Back
Top Bottom