• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

prison time for using marijuana while owning a firearm,

Maxrobot

NES Member
"Deja Taylor's son took her handgun to school and shot Abby Zwerner in her first-grade classroom in January, seriously wounding the educator. Investigators later found nearly an ounce of marijuana in Taylor’s bedroom and evidence of frequent drug use in her text messages and paraphernalia."

1. I thought the Biden Administration backed off, officially, on weed.

2. Bias much, New Channel 4 Washington?

Some U.S. courts in other parts of the country also have ruled against the federal law that bans drug users from having guns. But the law remains in effect in many states and has been used to charge others including Hunter Biden, President Joe Biden's son.

Right. Crack and such is the same as the Mary Jane. Got it. I love news organizations that can't get their editorial hands out of an article. :(

Taylor's grandfather has had full custody of her son, now age 7, since the shooting, according to court documents.

It wasn't the first time Taylor's gun was fired in public, prosecutors wrote. Taylor shot at her son's father in December after seeing him with his girlfriend.

“u kouldve killed me,” the father said to Taylor in a text message, according to a brief from prosecutors.

Sometime after her son shot his teacher, Taylor smoked two blunts, prosecutors added. She also failed drug tests while awaiting sentencing on the federal charges.

Taylor's attorneys said Taylor “vulnerably stands before this court humiliated, contrite and saddened."

Something tells me that a career in anything productive isn't in this kid's future.

There are enough laws on the books these days so that everyone is guilty of something. If they want you they will get you.

I wonder why they didn’t go after the 4473 charges. Maybe she bought it used? IDK

Bob

Don’t talk to the police.

BIL is an anti rights statist LEO. He knows there will be no quarter or mercy here.

No value can be placed on those officers who defend our rights. They are the true blue line.

Back
Top Bottom