Private Clubs & Public Ranges

Does anyone knows of any private gun clubs or public shooting ranges that are open 24/7 or very long hours through the evening/night. Any details as far as price, location, etc would be helpful. Just curious if there is so I could perhaps make the trip to that place :)

Thanks!

Most private clubs that I'm aware of with indoor ranges are 24/7, however you have to join and pay membership to use it (unless you are a guest of a member). IIRC, there are >200 such clubs in MA. Check the list of GOAL-affiliated clubs off the www.goal.org website.

Public shooting ranges are a business and have posted hours. None are 24/7. Manchester Firing Line, American Firearms School, S&W Shooting Sports Center and Bob's (Salisbury) come to mind.

If you are in central MA, Worcester Pistol and Rifle in Boylston has a nice indoor range that is accessible 24/7.

Yeah I do live around there. I will have to check that out. Do you need a sponsor to join? How much is it?

I live next to Worcester and belong to Hopkinton Sportsmen's. http://www.hsasports.com/
24 hour card key access to the indoor range. Let me know if you would like to check it out some time.

Michael.

Yeah absolutely! Send me a PM with any details or to get together sometime.

Thank You

Barnstable has a town range (outdoor only) that's a nice place to shoot. $65/year, or half that if you live there.

Im planning on joining Holbrook and looking to shoot some place close while the application process takes place. I have friends that are members of Braintree but my work schedules sometimes conflict with theirs. Attleboro and Barnstable are the closest public ranges or sand pits?

Back
Top Bottom