Question about Non-Res CCW Permit

pduthely

NES Member
My NH Non-res permit arrived today in the mail. I do have a question however. I do not see any place on the lic that states if there are any restrictions. I do not want to assume and it is after hours at the NH State police permits office so I can't call now. Does this mean I can carry concealed in the “Live Free or Die” State. I am planning on going to NH early tomorrow morning and I prefer not going naked if possible.
Thanks in advance!

My NH Non-res permit arrived today in the mail. I do have a question however. I do not see any place on the lic that states if there are any restrictions. I do not want to assume and it is after hours at the NH State police permits office so I can't call now. Does this mean I can carry concealed in the “Live Free or Die” State. I am planning on going to NH early tomorrow morning and I prefer not going naked if possible.
Thanks in advance!

NH doesn't put silly restrictions on the pistol/revolver license. You either have it or you don't. Just remember to check your firearms when you enter a courthouse, and pick them up on the way out! :)

Only if Mass was that easy… Cambridge only gives out restricted Hunting & Target… you have to be law enforcement to get unrestricted. Thx for the info.... :)

Back
Top Bottom