Question about renewal of LTC A

I want to know the process of renewing your LTC CLASS A. Does the renewal have to be ok'd by your CLEO? Or does it get generated from the state? Do you have to take another gun safety course too? How about if you move from one town to another, do you have to apply all over again?

Those were HIS original questions.

My question is this: How can someone who supposedly already HAS an LTC be so ignorant about the process?

Hey Shriver- I am not sure what that comment is supposed to mean, Isnt this the place to ask questions? If you like I could fax you a copy of my LTC if that is what you mandate to ask a question on this forum? Please do not play "hollier-then-thou" with me.

I am choosing not to be ignorant hence my question was posted. Would you prefer I remain uninformed or ask experts like yourself? If you dont want to get involved with me then you shouldnt have posted in response to my question in the first place.

Last edited:
Hey Shriver- I am not sure what that comment is supposed to mean, Isnt this the place to ask questions? ...? Please do not play "hollier [sic] -then [sic]-thou" with me.

I am choosing not to be ignorant hence my question was posted. Would you prefer I remain uninformed or ask experts like yourself? If you dont want to get involved with me then you shouldnt [sic] have posted.

It means, how can you even APPLY for a firearms license and NOT see the notice requirements clearly set forth on Page 4, the same page you SIGNED?

How can you apply for a firearms license and NOT know that it's issued by the police chief; not the mayor or anyone else?

How can you worry about your Uzi, an H&K or anything else in your theoretical "$30,000 collection" when you clearly don't grasp the fundamentals?

Yes, this forum exists to provide information. It also presupposes those participating make a minimal effort to research their questions and have a basic grasp of what is involved.

You failed each element. This suggests that you not only made no effort to educate yourself, but that you don't belong to GOAL, which provides such relevant info EACH MONTH in its newsletter and on its website.

In short, your questions reveal you to be an obviously uninformed gun owner. That makes you a liability to the rest of us. As they say, "Get with the program!"

First off, I want to thank everyone for there willingness to educate me. I am new to this hobby was uninformed about the process and took the easy route in asking as opposed to drudging through countless pages via the search method.

Scrivener, your arrogance is laughable/comicable but I am in a good mood today so am not angered by your rhetoric. My friend Jon Greene thanked me for newing my GOAL membership too. I guess I should start reading the articles in their monthly newspaper instead of just reading the comics on page 25 huh?

[puke]

I defended a father whose kid had jimmied the gun cabinet lock so he could show off to his scumbucket buddies. The buddies had:

1. ALREADY broken into a drug dealer's apartment to steal dope and took a pistol as icing on the cake;

2. PLANNED to steal a gun from the jimmied cabinet;

3. DID steal the gun; yet

were NOT PROSECUTED FOR ANY OF THOSE CRIMES. Instead, the ADA hung the father out to dry.

Her reason: "I can always get them the next time."

That makes me sick and enraged.

I am new to this hobby was uninformed about the process and took the easy route in asking as opposed to drudging through countless pages via the search method.

The application form is 4 pages long. How tough is THAT? "Search" and Google exist for a reason. Try actually using them; they're quick.

My friend Jon Greene thanked me for newing [sic] my GOAL membership too. I guess I should start reading the articles in their [sic] monthly newspaper instead of just reading the comics on page 25 huh?

It would be a start. I'd suggest frequenting this forum and paying particular attention to the Gun Laws section.

Last edited:
Yeah! All you lazy bastards stop wasting everybody's time asking questions until you've managed to find all the answers yourself. Then you can waste your own time asking questions to which you already know the answers. Of course, you'll get just as much abuse then as you do now.

Please try to excuse Keith's total lack of civility. You see, (1) he's off his medications today, and most other days, plus (2) he's a lawyer.

Ken

Yeah! All you lazy bastards stop wasting everybody's time asking questions until you've managed to find all the answers yourself. Then you can waste your own time asking questions to which you already know the answers. Of course, you'll get just as much abuse then as you do now.

Please try to excuse Keith's total lack of civility. You see, (1) he's off his medications today, and most other days, plus (2) he's a lawyer.

Ken

Thus spake the Patron Saint of the Wilfully Ignorant, genus hominid cretinus ...[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom