R&R - Belchertown, MA

Hooper

NES Member
First time at R&R today. Excellent experience. VERY good selection of everything, especially handguns. Staff was friendly and took the time to show me everything I wanted to see. Very comfortable and easy experience. Highly recommend. Bought a S&W 686 Plus Pro series. Haven't seen many of those around here and they had two of them! Also had a new 66 which nobody has. I'll be back R&R![grin]

I have shopped all the Western Mass gun shops for over thirty years. Over the years I have bought the most from them.

Their prices are usually better than the other local shops. I just picked up a used J Frame there last week at a bargain price.

2 years ago it was the first time I was in the shop and I bought a new Franchi renaisance shotgun there. There original price was cheaper than anywhere else in western mass by $100 dollars. They also knocked another $200 off without any bartering. I was very pleased. Since then I've bought a few handguns there and they have always thrown in a box of ammunition. There prices are close to FSG in Woburn by the time you figure in gas and 4 hours of your time to get there and back.

Back
Top Bottom