Range cart

Thoughts: Jealous.... Collapses into an area 30 x 17 x 8 inches with no tools and in less than 1 minute *impressive
Drawbacks: Price

Collapses into an area 30 x 17 x 8 inches with no tools and in less than 1 minute

If you take everything out of it first.

I like my Schneller. Pop the handle off with the quick disconnects and the stool fits right in the back of my Jeep with all my crap inside.

Are you going to Reading Sunday? I'd like to see one.
Thanks, Mike

I'll be there for Maureen's class. Not sure if she'll let me out to shoot or not. Maybe if I bring her an apple. [grin]

Shooting class,Is there space available?
cost?

This is a coach's class for smallbore and air-rifle. Probably not anything you'd find exciting unless you have kids. I think the registration is closed now anyway.

HOWEVER - There will be an intermediate Highpower class in the spring for guys that have the basic gear and basic skills but who want to improve. Talk to Charlie if you're interested. (I'm looking forward to it - a couple of my positions could use some professional help.)

This is a coach's class for smallbore and air-rifle. Probably not anything you'd find exciting unless you have kids. I think the registration is closed now anyway.

HOWEVER - There will be an intermediate Highpower class in the spring for guys that have the basic gear and basic skills but who want to improve. Talk to Charlie if you're interested. (I'm looking forward to it - a couple of my positions could use some professional help.)

Oh I dunno. I learned a few things about balance points I didn't know before the coaches class. But yea, it's primarily geared towards those to run (or help run) a junior program.

You definitely should talk to Charlie about the "Marksman To Expert" Highpower clinic we're putting on in the spring. It'll be a small "class". lots of 1 on 1 trigger time with coaching, and all of the instructors will be Master/HighMaster/Presidents100/Distinguished or some mix of the three....so you can at least trust the advice/tips you'll be getting.

It's scheduled for late april, this year.

www.massmatches.com

This is something that I would be interested in. Can a lowly Marksman[smile] be part of this and where can I get the info. I really want to move up next year, and meet some of you guys in other parts of NE.

Thanks Dave S

This is something that I would be interested in. Can a lowly Marksman[smile] be part of this and where can I get the info. I really want to move up next year, and meet some of you guys in other parts of NE.

Thanks Dave S

As long as you have gear and basic ability and are able to shoot safely. It's not meant to be a clinic for brand new shooters but rather a way for shooters with some experience to build on an existing foundation.

As I aproach my first outing into NRA service rifle. These range carts seem like a way to bring more crap than needed when they get to big.
For my 1st out I will most likly modify a cheap dolly or luggage rack of some sort.
I converted a old stroller for trap shooting. Just enough room for the basics.

As I aproach my first outing into NRA service rifle. These range carts seem like a way to bring more crap than needed when they get to big.
For my 1st out I will most likly modify a cheap dolly or luggage rack of some sort.
I converted a old stroller for trap shooting. Just enough room for the basics.

Lots of guys use a converted stroller. Nothing wrong with that. My first couple of times out I used a five gallon bucket bungied to a dolly.

Lots of guys use a converted stroller. Nothing wrong with that. My first couple of times out I used a five gallon bucket bungied to a dolly.

The issue with a converted stroller as was explained to me is that you can't bring the converted stroller to the line with you. A specialmade high power cart can be brought directly to the line and used as your support when resting your rifle between OH shots

The issue with a converted stroller as was explained to me is that you can't bring the converted stroller to the line with you. A specialmade high power cart can be brought directly to the line and used as your support when resting your rifle between OH shots

True, a converted stroller might be too big to fit on a tight line. (The 600 yard line at Reading is pretty cramped for example.) I'm not sure if there's anything in the rulebook that specifies a maximum size or anything like that but you definitely don't want to encroach onto your neighbor.

You definitely should talk to Charlie about the "Marksman To Expert" Highpower clinic we're putting on in the spring. It'll be a small "class". lots of 1 on 1 trigger time with coaching, and all of the instructors will be Master/HighMaster/Presidents100/Distinguished or some mix of the three....so you can at least trust the advice/tips you'll be getting.

www.massmatches.com

Are there any High power matches that are not open to non members?

www.massmatches.com

Where and when will the clinic be?
I am very interested.
Thanks, Mike

My next Hi power purchase is a range cart.
I am getting creedmore gift certificates for X-Mass. I was considering the big boy,"Creedmoor Range Cart Special".
http://www.creedmoorsports.com/shop/Creedmoor_Range_Cart_Special.html
View attachment 23035

Any thoughts,or drawbacks to this cart?
Thanks, Mike

It arrived yesterday. Pricey, but I wanted it. It went together easy, but not sure how they justify the price.
Fortunately I got $350 creedmoore gift cards for x-Mass

Back
Top Bottom