Rant - Collectable Arms & Ammo

Kieth does not deal with mass bullshit because he dose not agree with it. His buisness his rules. He will let you buy any other riffle that's legal he does not want to get into the legality of what is approved and not approved form mass. There are a number of shops that will disregard the laws and he does not want to held accountable for breaking any mass laws.

Keith is an outstanding guy

Why don't you get to know him and his reasoning before you call him out

You sir are the real D bag troll

Last edited:
I can understand the OP's position being a little frustrated that he would not transfer something that is supposedly allowed to be transferred into MA

But that's the problem, if he had done his homework he would have known that its NOT allowed to be transferred into MA because its not on the 'approved roster'.

But that's the problem, if he had done his homework he would have known that its NOT allowed to be transferred into MA because its not on the 'approved roster'.

Anything can be transferred into MA to a dealer! It is the act of transferring it to the MA consumer which may or may not be legal depending on the intrinsics of the gun involved. This is not the remote FFL's problem. I can understand an NH FFL not wanting to get involved with it, regardless, mainly because of what I posted earlier in this thread. Unless they've forged relationships with dealers down here it's just too much of a pain in the ass.

-Mike

Stopped by collectors today. Have to say its a great shop. Friendly atmosphere.....neat and clean.........drooled over the plethora of M44s he had in stock.......almost pulled the trigger on one. Settled on 2 packs of 54R and went home.......I'll be back for sure.

I have had nothing but great experiences at this shop. They may not care about MA customers, but sometimes, that is a good thing:

They recently had a pile of old 20 round Colt AR mags on their shelf. Just a pile of mags. No price listed, no 'Preban' label (because they don't care up there). I ask how much, and they were $10 each.

So as not to be a D-bag, I only buy a few. Bring them home, do some research, and all evidence points to them being pre-1970 vintage. I went back several times over the course of 2-3 weeks, buying a few at a time until I had pretty much bought all of them.

They could have easily sold these for 2-3X the price to MA residents who would have gladly paid through the nose.

I don't blame them one bit for not wanting the hassle of selling handguns to residents of this commie hellhole.

I think Collectable has some more of those mags... there was a box (50??) old 20 round AR mags..$15 each... I saw them there today.

Not sure if that's a good price or not but I bought a couple today and they look/operate pretty good!

Last edited:
I think Collectable has some more of those mags... there was a box (50??) old 20 round AR mags..$15 each... I saw them there today.

Not sure if that's a good price or not but I bought a couple today and they look/operate pretty good!

I bought 2 yesterday...why not right?

Back
Top Bottom