• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rapper Lil Marlo was shot to death over the weekend in Atlanta

Reptile

NES Member
Rapper Lil Marlo was shot to death over the weekend in Atlanta ... law enforcement confirms with TMZ.

Cops tell us, they responded to a call at 2:06 Sunday morning. The call came in as a car accident on Interstate 285 in downtown Atlanta, but when police arrived they found the rapper had been shot. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Police do not know if this was a drive-by shooting, whether someone in his car shot him or whether he was shot somewhere else and was driving when he crashed.

The Medical Examiner confirmed with us they have the body of Rudolph Johnson ... that's Lil Marlo's government name.

Rest in peace.

I forget who it was, but not that long ago there was a rapper that got shot in the neck by someone with a Draco. He survived. Imagine taking a 7.62x39 to the f***ing neck and living to tell about it. Nuts.

Their killing their own again...
I guess left his white privilege card at home.

Live like a thug, die like a thug.

giphy.gif

"Lil Marlo was signed to the Quality Control label and scored big with several songs, including "1st N 3rd," "F****em" and "9 + Z6ne = 1'5."

Two of my favorites. With song titles like these obviously math was his favorite subject in school.

Yeah, I had to read those a few times and I don't know how you'd pronounce that last one. I abandoned rap early this century and have moved on to country.

Such a shame... such a loss for the music world.
I was really looking forward to his next concerto.

Never get caught dating someone else's girlfriend...

I abandoned rap early this century

Which implies [rofl]earlier this century.

Okay, admittedly:

This event (or, more accurately, these events) took place Long, Long Ago (namely the mid 1980's) while we were still in high school.

Hartford, Connecticut, radio station 95.7 WKSS-FM (a.k.a. 95.7 KISS - the format was, urgh, Top-40, but hey... we were young then)

Fame and fortune and everything that goes with it. I thank you all.
it’s been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise....
-Queen

With all these "lil" rappers out there, does that mean there are a bunch of "big" versions? Like a "Big Marlo"? And is the medium sized one is just "Marlo"?

Back
Top Bottom