• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recent M48's for Sale

K98

I saw the video of the recent M48's for sale. I wonder if these were from the Samco collection. Nothing there that is a "must have" though.

I saw the video of the recent M48's for sale. I wonder if these were from the Samco collection. Nothing there that is a "must have" though.

those are pretty rough for what has been out there..... I kick myself all the time for not buying the like new or unissued ones from the OLD wideners.

Price is about double what I paid a few years ago for mine.....This vendor that has them has really cranked up the milsurp prices for sure they used to be the bargin guys...

Price is about double what I paid a few years ago for mine.....This vendor that has them has really cranked up the milsurp prices for sure they used to be the bargin guys...

that was when the old owner John was there. they sold out years ago. About the only thing retained was the little god reference on the home page.

If you want a better deal PM me for who has 1916 Spanish Mausers for $109.99 (with cracked stock but otherwise in working condition)

These are original Mauser model 1916 small ring rifles, made by Oviedo of Spain, caliber 7x57 (7mm Mauser), which is a commercially available caliber.

All original parts, gun functions perfectly and has front and rear sights, sights may have small issues, but the guns are in perfect working condition. Has light rust, wear and no original finish, but very much functioning. (i.e., they are tired, but no hopelessly pitted rust buckets that can't be saved with some TLC).

Stocks have cracks ranging from small to significant, but are solid.

These guns are sold as-is, no hand selects, no returns, no exchanges, no refunds, no whining.

They are real small ring 1916 Mausers, they work, and they are cheap! C&R eligible.

I got a few k98's from the old owner. I also pick a few 91/30's from the new owner I was happy with all the sales. I have ordered from them in a few years. I see so people complaining about the 1st batch of M39's with bad stocks. It's all about supply and demand he's charging more because there's not much competition.

I am a lousy photographer but here is the 1916 I just got. It is in great condition with a pristine bore. Stock crack was just a minor longitudinal about 4" long on the underside of the lower handguard area. Simple fix...Best C&R value I have seen in a long time!!

Back
Top Bottom