• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Refused a LTC

He went into the PD at 4:00am to get an LTC? Something already sounds very wrong here...

He just walked in at 4am and was denied huh? Sumtin funny about this article.

He just walked in at 4am and was denied huh? Sumtin funny about this article.

Agreed. Did he even apply? Or did he just ask for one at the police station? The mention of this in the article seems to show that "see, this is the sort of whackadoo trying to get a gun permit."

Smiling now to be counted against you for suitability.

I'm guessing that happened when they arrested him. It's quite obvious this guy is an O2 thief. His real rap sheet/BOP is probably a mile long.

Shocking... simply shocking.... [rofl]

"Avon Police say they have had issues with Raynard in the past. "

Sounds like an idiot with a history of being an idiot, however, I'm pretty sure our founding fathers wanted us to start "breaking stuff" when the few basic civil rights they laid out for our country are violated.

The $hitty article makes it sound like it is possible to just roll up to your local PD at 4am and walk out with an LTC at 4:10am on any given day.

AVON (CBS) – Police say a man suspected of vandalism at the Avon Police Department and nearby churches had been denied a gun permit early Friday morning.

Brian Raynard, 33, came into the police station looking for a license to carry around 4 a.m., but was not granted one.

AS I understand it, the Commonwealth is not allowed to disclose the names of people with LTCs or FIDs. I wonder if they can find themselves in hot water for disclosing the name of this clown that doesn't have a LTC or FID.

Wonderful piece of journalism. This reads like a news story put together by an automated service... not something written by an actual person. Disjoint statements of facts, with no context or color. I'm bettering this article was generated without human intervention. This is increasingly common these days for local news.

Wonderful piece of journalism. This reads like a news story put together by an automated service... not something written by an actual person. Disjoint statements of facts, with no context or color. I'm bettering this article was generated without human intervention. This is increasingly common these days for local news.

You're right... it reminds me of this a little bit..

Last edited by a moderator:
AS I understand it, the Commonwealth is not allowed to disclose the names of people with LTCs or FIDs. I wonder if they can find themselves in hot water for disclosing the name of this clown that doesn't have a LTC or FID.

Silly you! Laws are for the little people and not .Gov

When Dukakis shut down all the booby hatches and they all hit the road, some of them must have spawned a monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yeah-hi. Can I get a LTC?"

"Oh sure. Here ya'go! We just got those in yesterday. The ink might still be wet. Be careful."

"What about guns. What guns do I get with this?"

"Oh golly. Lemme check. Hey - you're in luck. Because you're the first person this year, you get a nice 9mm Glock, a Bushmaster AR-15 and a Remington 870. And a case of ammo for each."

"Thanks." BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM!!!!!

You KNOW that's what this guy was thinking. "I'll just go get one of those, get a gun and then shoot them with it." [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom