• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reloading 223

No, we want you to count lol
aint nobody got time for that GIF

I'm using an RCBS comp powder drop. I find it is pretty consistent even with stick powders.

I don't shoot long distance often enough to need to speed up my process.
I have two of those. One for the big magnums, and another for pistol and .223. That micrometer adjust is amazing. But just for powders that flow like water. CFE223, Magpro, H110. The chunky stuff goes through the RCBS electric trickler.

I know....just busting balls.

I ship 223 out to be processed(money well spent)....pretty sure you're the one who originally pointed me in that direction...thanks again.
Lol oh nice. My sarcasm meter was broken this morning lol

Ooof this just showed up at my doorstep today. Glad to know everyone at the local USPS knows I have guns…
Should I expect a knock at the door?…hide my dog?…

Kidding aside, this is annoying. Going to email the company to let them know they need to up their packaging game. View attachment 837006

Looks like M S ? I still have some prepped brass from him that was done 6 years ago to this week. He processed it , shipped it, and then billed me. nice guy.

Looks like M S ? I still have some prepped brass from him that was done 6 years ago to this week. He processed it , shipped it, and then billed me. nice guy.
Yup. I used him a few years ago without any issues.

Back
Top Bottom