• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Remington 870 Express .410 Unfired Value

Catoperat

NES Member
Anyone have a Bluebook handy that would be willing to lookup the value of a Remington 870 Express .410 vent-ribbed un-fired?

Thanks!

Anyone have a Bluebook handy that would be willing to lookup the value of a Remington 870 Express .410 vent-ribbed un-fired?

Thanks!

100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%
$335 $270 $220 $190 $170 $155 $135
add 15% for 28 and 410

Im not sure if they still make the 410 express ? if so its realll only worth what you can find them for on sale at dicks or what have you.
to add salt to the wound.... i dont think i ever heard anyone say "im looking for a 870 express 410"

Last edited:
Im not sure if they still make the 410 express ? if so its realll only worth what you can find them for on sale at dicks or what have you.
to add salt to the wound.... i dont think i ever heard anyone say "im looking for a 870 express 410"

A co-worker collects .410's and is unloading some. I remember having a .410 as a kid and it was a good shotgun to learn on (and hunt squirrels). I'm having the same thoughts for my son. I've got a couple H&R single-shots and I'm looking for a pump so he can learn the mechanics of both types.

Call my crazy....

A co-worker collects .410's and is unloading some. I remember having a .410 as a kid and it was a good shotgun to learn on (and hunt squirrels). I'm having the same thoughts for my son. I've got a couple H&R single-shots and I'm looking for a pump so he can learn the mechanics of both types.

Call my crazy....

i would not pay to much for a express myself you could find a nice wing master for not much more

i would not pay to much for a express myself you could find a nice wing master for not much more

The .410 870s are a bit more difficult to find than the 12 and 20 gauge models. New Express models (which typically have the youth stock) sell for $400 to $500, new. [They used to make a model with the full length butt, I'm not sure if they still do] The Wingmaster models sell for $6xx on up (usually between $700 and $800), new. (I've never seen a used one)

Back
Top Bottom