• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Report: DHS Attempting to “Control How Much Ammo is Available On the Commercial Marke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes perfect sense! No ammo no guns.

“The Department of Homeland Security’s huge ammo purchases were an attempt to dry up supplies as part of an end run around the second amendment,” writes Paul Joseph Watson of the 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition purchased by the Department of Homeland Security.

Full article
Report: DHS Attempting to "Control How Much Ammo is Available On the Commercial Market"

[video=youtube_share;SxLMviYH95o]http://youtu.be/SxLMviYH95o[/video]

Makes perfect sense! No ammo no guns.

“The Department of Homeland Security’s huge ammo purchases were an attempt to dry up supplies as part of an end run around the second amendment,” writes Paul Joseph Watson of the 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition purchased by the Department of Homeland Security.

Full article
Report: DHS Attempting to "Control How Much Ammo is Available On the Commercial Market"

[video=youtube_share;SxLMviYH95o]http://youtu.be/SxLMviYH95o[/video]

I HIGHLY doubt that DHS is buying all the MASSIVE quantities of 22lr that is made each day. (AFAIK, they aren't buying ANY 22lr)

The figure I've seen quoted is that the US ammo manufacturing industry makes some 1 BILLION rounds a WEEK.

Granted that is various calibers, But DHS did not buy 1.6 Billion rounds of 556. They bought far less than that. Not to mention, they are most certainly not buying Privi-Partisan 556 of which quite a bit is imported into the US. Or wolf/brown bear 556. They are probably not buying Fiocchi or Aguila either.

They also are not buying 5.45x39 or 7.62x39 either and those are also hard to find.

No, WE are buying all the ammo. 1.6 Billion rounds is a drop in the bucket compared to how much commercial manufacturers make.

The originator of this tinfoil is a writer on.... Wait for it....

guess where.... guess... just guess, you probably wont get it wrong.....

Infowars....

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Every time I see an infowars thing, somehow or another I think of the horse girl in the Quiznos ad...

Last edited by a moderator:
The originator of this tinfoil is a writer on.... Wait for it....

guess where.... guess... just guess, you probably wont get it wrong.....

Infowars....

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Every time I see an infowars thing, somehow or another I think of the horse girl in the Quiznos ad...

You didn't lock the thread! IBTL Woot! [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Report: DHS Attempting to “Control How Much Ammo is Available On the Commercial

Last edited:
I HIGHLY doubt that DHS is buying all the MASSIVE quantities of 22lr that is made each day. (AFAIK, they aren't buying ANY 22lr)

The figure I've seen quoted is that the US ammo manufacturing industry makes some 1 BILLION rounds a WEEK.

Granted that is various calibers, But DHS did not buy 1.6 Billion rounds of 556. They bought far less than that. Not to mention, they are most certainly not buying Privi-Partisan 556 of which quite a bit is imported into the US. Or wolf/brown bear 556. They are probably not buying Fiocchi or Aguila either.

They also are not buying 5.45x39 or 7.62x39 either and those are also hard to find.

No, WE are buying all the ammo. 1.6 Billion rounds is a drop in the bucket compared to how much commercial manufacturers make.

That would be a little less than six million rounds manufactured per hour, assuming 7x24 operations.

There are around 490 babies manufa, er, born per hour in the US.

We're doing a hell of a lot more shootin' than lovin'!

That would be a little less than six million rounds manufactured per hour, assuming 7x24 operations.

There are around 490 babies manufa, er, born per hour in the US.

We're doing a hell of a lot more shootin' than lovin'!

That's interesting that means that for every baby born, besides the $53,0000 debt they owe from the Federal debt, they have an ammo account with about 12,244 rounds in it. Nice. Can I get my allotment and what my sisters were owed?

The last figure I heard was that CCI produces about 4 Million 22lr per day and since they're the most prolific rimfire manufacturer, I'd say 1 Billion industry-wide is pretty far fetched.

The last figure I heard was that CCI produces about 4 Million 22lr per day and since they're the most prolific rimfire manufacturer, I'd say 1 Billion industry-wide is pretty far fetched.

Even if we ONLY look at that manufacturer's output of 22lr we're outproducing babies by an enormous margin! 166k rounds per hour vs 490 babies per hour!

Get to luvin, folks! Make love, not war! Peace out.

5013973-american-icon-uncle-sam-giving-the-peace-sign--isolated.jpg

It will leave more ammo on the shelves for ME to buy!

According to Markets and Research, the US based (domestic) ammunitions manufacturers total revenue in 2011 was 2.5 billion USD and were opperaring at 30% capacity, with a full capacity limit of 8.4 billion USD per year. That would be 1 billion / week at 16.2 cents per round, so I think 1 billion / week might be a touch high, but it's certainly in the hundreds of millions per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom