• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Report: Israelis Rush for Guns in the West Bank’s Samaria Region

Reptile

NES Member
Israelis in the West Bank’s Samaria region are lining up for gun licenses, seeking to arm themselves for the defense of their own lives, their region, and Israel itself.

The Jewish News Syndicate (JNS) reported the rural location of Samaria meant there were no sirens or alerts to let them know Hamas’ attacks had begun over the weekend. Rather, they learned when “news…spread person-to-person as fathers of young children received orders from the army and grandmothers were called to childcare duty.”

The things they heard person-to-person were further confirmed when Home Front Command cleared synagogue and Samaria’s streets grew quiet, except for the sound of security patrols.

While armed residents volunteered to guard important streets and bi-ways, unarmed residents flooded into offices to fill out the paperwork necessary to secure a gun license.

JNS noted, “The local Maccabi health clinic was teeming with crowds scrambling for health applications for gun permits. It was tense but congenial as doctors scrambled to fill out forms.” There was also a line at the Town Hall, as those seeking gun licenses went through the process to show proof of residency.

Continues...

Israelis in the West Bank’s Samaria region are lining up for gun licenses, seeking to arm themselves for the defense of their own lives, their region, and Israel itself.

The Jewish News Syndicate (JNS) reported the rural location of Samaria meant there were no sirens or alerts to let them know Hamas’ attacks had begun over the weekend. Rather, they learned when “news…spread person-to-person as fathers of young children received orders from the army and grandmothers were called to childcare duty.”

The things they heard person-to-person were further confirmed when Home Front Command cleared synagogue and Samaria’s streets grew quiet, except for the sound of security patrols.

While armed residents volunteered to guard important streets and bi-ways, unarmed residents flooded into offices to fill out the paperwork necessary to secure a gun license.

JNS noted, “The local Maccabi health clinic was teeming with crowds scrambling for health applications for gun permits. It was tense but congenial as doctors scrambled to fill out forms.” There was also a line at the Town Hall, as those seeking gun licenses went through the process to show proof of residency.

Continues...
War time…gun license.

😂😂😂

Isreal is 20% arab...

So yeah lol gotta make sure you aren't handing guns over to terrorists
Honestly that isn't even a high order consideration obviously the towels are getting whatever guns they want. That's just silly.

The legal gun culture in that country is dog shit despite what people say unless they're part of the service/police they're basically not armed.

I watched a bunch of those telegram videos in the other threads and I was thinking to myself if even one out of the three houses had an AR or an AK those hadjis would have been in for a rough day being shot at with rifles from random locations all over the place. Basically they faced no resistance until reactionary forces showed up.

Why did they wait until now to apply for the license. If you live in a bad neighborhood like Israel, shouldn’t getting that license be something you do as soon as your old enough to do it. Sounds like piss poor planning.
If you'd paid attention, you'd know there were strict regulations on ownership. They have 'loosened' those regs in light of current events.

1697219137298.png

Didn't Ukraine hand out AKs to every babushka who wanted one in the days leading up to the first Russian 100K troop staging at the border days? What happened to those guns - do the civilians still have them in their hands?

Carry permits are actually a lot more prevalent in Judea and Samaria (what the Palestineans want you to call the West Bank) because that has traditionally been the hotbed of random terror - stabbings, ambulance bombings, etc. After the last major wave of attacks in Judea and Samaria a lot more permits were granted. In Jerusalem or especially Tel Aviv (basically San Francisco without the poop, homelessness and drugs) carry permits are much more rare - but you also have to remember that IDF is everywhere and still carry a rifle off duty so there are still a lot of firearms wherever you go in the cities. In the south permits are still pretty rare...maybe you get a security team on a kibbutz here or there. See the incredible story of Inbar Lieberman Israeli woman, 25, hailed as a hero for killing terrorists, leading team that saved kibbutz from Hamas

I knew a former SF guy who kept guns in a safe in his kibbutz, too.

When the stabbing attacks were on the rise, they tended to end pretty quickly because there was someone with a gun around within a couple minutes, both in Jerusalem and in Judea and Samaria. But there are a lot of places in Israel where the IDF presence is limited and firearms ownership really needs to be more widespread. Especially when you consider most of the country has received basic marksmanship training.

Honestly that isn't even a high order consideration obviously the towels are getting whatever guns they want. That's just silly.

The legal gun culture in that country is dog shit despite what people say unless they're part of the service/police they're basically not armed.

I watched a bunch of those telegram videos in the other threads and I was thinking to myself if even one out of the three houses had an AR or an AK those hadjis would have been in for a rough day being shot at with rifles from random locations all over the place. Basically they faced no resistance until reactionary forces showed up.
I'm sure they knew that going in.

And why would the gov’t see the need to license someone in a time of war? For that matter, why would someone ask for permission in a time of war?
Becuase Israel doesnt take whats going on seriously. The answer is that simple.

It's sad. It's f***ed up. But it's the truth. The Jews have never taken their safety seriously in modern history.

Becuase Israel doesnt take whats going on seriously. The answer is that simple.

It's sad. It's f***ed up. But it's the truth. The Jews have never taken their safety seriously in modern history.

Well, it's bizarre. It's clear that there's factions that do take it seriously but apparently npc people turn into retards over there when you suggest every other house ought to have a rifle in it and someone that knows how to use it.

Well, it's bizarre. It's clear that there's factions that do take it seriously but apparently npc people turn into retards over there when you suggest every other house ought to have a rifle in it and someone that knows how to use it.
From the last article I read a few days ago, civilian's aren't allowed to own rifles at all. Just pistols, and it's just 1 pistol. It's pretty wild.

It's not like that place has ever been safe, either. They have been fighting with them for a long, long time. Not only that, but the entire IDF was apparently asleep at the wheel along nearly the entire Gaza border. Then look at how slow the roll out was to deal with it. I believe it was day 4 that the IDF finally retook one of the checkpoints on the wall. That's pretty insane considering how small that area is.

From the last article I read a few days ago, civilian's aren't allowed to own rifles at all. Just pistols, and it's just 1 pistol. It's pretty wild.

It's not like that place has ever been safe, either. They have been fighting with them for a long, long time. Not only that, but the entire IDF was apparently asleep at the wheel along nearly the entire Gaza border. Then look at how slow the roll out was to deal with it. I believe it was day 4 that the IDF finally retook one of the checkpoints on the wall. That's pretty insane considering how small that area is.
One pistol and 50 rounds of ammunition. Wouldn't even last one range session! No chance against a terrorist wearing even the most basic body armor either. What are they thinking? Are they worried about overpenetration with rifle ammunition? Israel uses 5.56mm FMJ. I use it as well, along with .223 softpoint and hollow point ammunition in my rifles. Never saw it as a serious threat for overpenetration in densely settled areas. What is their problem with civilian ownership of these small caliber centerfire rifles?

What's sad is you have people like Inbar Lieberman with the intelligence and guts to act quickly, decisively and with ferocity when she understood what was going on.
Being lead by total incompetence.
I wish she could be at the after action report when this is all over.
As they demote and relieve of duty all that were responsible for this incomprehensible understanding and lack of security they had as a country as a whole.

Every Israeli should demand their government issue them an assault rifle, ammo and ballistic protection.
Instead their government is too worried about loosing a piece of land.
News flash!!! What good is a piece of land, if your people were all murdered and aren't alive to enjoy it?

But libs and stupidity never stop. So nothing will change and history will be forgotten once again.

In order to hold the land that Israel currently occupies. You have to be at a constant state of war preparedness. For everyone in the region wants to occupy it.
For thousands of years wars have been fought for it. And it will be that way till the end of time.
You would have thought looking back on their own history they would have at least understood that!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom