• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Report: Israelis Rush for Guns in the West Bank’s Samaria Region

If you'd paid attention, you'd know there were strict regulations on ownership. They have 'loosened' those regs in light of current events.

View attachment 805386
Strict regulations isn’t equivalent to a total ban. Jump through the hoops and get the $hit done. That’s all I’m saying. I would think it would be a priority, since you have neighbors on all sides who might want you not breathing.

Strict regulations isn’t equivalent to a total ban. Jump through the hoops and get the $hit done. That’s all I’m saying. I would think it would be a priority, since you have neighbors on all sides who might want you not breathing.
I don't think you could get a rifle anyway, a pistol only. I could see where people just said 'meh'. A pistol is a token defense vs a rifle, still better than nothing. If you have training, even that much better.

I don't think you could get a rifle anyway, a pistol only. I could see where people just said 'meh'. A pistol is a token defense vs a rifle, still better than nothing. If you have training, even that much better.
I’m not sure on the restrictions, but as you said, better than nothing. Get the license and as many pistols and ammo as you can. Train the family. Then you have a choice to make, comply with the rules or arm your self appropriately against a very probable threat.

I’m not sure on the restrictions, but as you said, better than nothing. Get the license and as many pistols and ammo as you can. Train the family. Then you have a choice to make, comply with the rules or arm your self appropriately against a very probable threat.
To be sure, you'd have to think it wouldn't be 'that' difficult to acquire a battle rifle. If you live way out in the boonies, how aggressive would the local popo be if they even found it? If it were me, I'd say, um, yeah, you might want to work on your hiding skills, if it was a otherwise normal person who just wanted a way to defend himself.

That mentality on the part of the Israelis makes no sense. When facing danger, you want to be equipped with the best individual weapon possible (ie: a rifle!). Unfortunately, the bureaucrats seem to think that if a slingshot worked just fine for David back in Biblical times, then it should still be the weapon of choice for personal defense in modern times!

Imagine being hunted by Nazi's 2 generations ago and then needing a license to defend oneself. We suck as humans. We truly do.
No, it is worse ...

Imagine being hunted by everyone for over 1K years.
Then being hunted by Nazis.
Then having to fight the British and Palestines for land.
Then PUTITNG IN PLACE a police State that does not allow you to own guns and defend yourself.
Then dealing with multiple wars in less than a century.
Then dealing with bombs and missiles while all your neighbors want you dead.
Then continuing to vote for that police State that does not allow you to own guns and defend yourself.

And remember their country is about the size of MA, when someone attacks, sh*t can go south very quick. But ... guns are bad. Mmmmkay!

Last edited:
I think i come up with an ideal to help them unarm jews out, have a can of gasoline in the house , and if them terrorist ever stop by then just spill the whole can of gas, then toss a flare ,then run your ass off before the whole place blow up.
Use this ideal if one can not get a gun, you guys think this will work?

Didn't Ukraine hand out AKs to every babushka who wanted one in the days leading up to the first Russian 100K troop staging at the border days? What happened to those guns - do the civilians still have them in their hands?
The UA government told them to return the guns. I'm not sure about the rate of compliance but illegally retaining a military property in the time of war is most likely punished more severely than a red light violation.

BTW they were handing out these rifles when the war had already started and RU troops were operating in Kyiv suburbs with occasional raids into Kyiv proper, not before the war.

Theorhtcally not a ban. In practice yes it is. For many without the wherewithal and determination to jump through the bureaucratic hoops it is. Look at any place in the US with strict regulations. The legal gun ownership rate is far far lower than in places with minimal rules and regulations.

I think i come up with an ideal to help them unarm jews out, have a can of gasoline in the house , and if them terrorist ever stop by then just spill the whole can of gas, then toss a flare ,then run your ass off before the whole place blow up.
Use this ideal if one can not get a gun, you guys think this will work?
I think there might be a more useful application for that fuel. Although you may still get your own house, no point in purposely setting your house on fire initially. Then again, something like that room from the crazy Mel Gibson movie might have worked well too.

I think there might be a more useful application for that fuel. Although you may still get your own house, no point in purposely setting your house on fire initially. Then again, something like that room from the crazy Mel Gibson movie might have worked well too.
Well ok, i dont know much about ied, just that i seen 2 guys end up in the er one time because a bottle of gasoline blow up on them in the goldsmith shop, so i figure out that fuel air mixture inside a house is a very bad thing.well it suck for them jews to live in a warzone, go on a oversea vacation and stay there till the fighting stop maybe a better ideal for them.

No, it is worse ...

Imagine being hunted by everyone for over 1K years.
Then being hunted by Nazis.
Then having to fight the British and Palestines for land.
Then PUTITNG IN PLACE a police State that does not allow you to own guns and defend yourself.
Then dealing with multiple wars in less than a century.
Then dealing with bombs and missiles while all your neighbors want you dead.
Then continuing to vote for that police State that does not allow you to own guns and defend yourself.

And remember their country is about the size of MA, when someone attacks, sh*t can go south very quick. But ... guns are bad. Mmmmkay!
They’d be better off moving to (gasp!) MA and buying guns to protect themselves here.

Back
Top Bottom