Resurrecting the Pink Pistols in MA

I'll donate some money to help you all get organized when the time is right. Hopefully others will too.

Hey ! We see gay parades, we hear about gay marriage and transgender rights. But when it comes to our second amendment rights, gay people have been unusually silent. Do gay people really expect us to carry the whole load. It's time for the gay community to step up to the plate and make some noise. Remember Orlando, because if you don't then there's plenty more where that came from. Gay people don't get a pass here. Just like everyone else, gay people are responsible for their own safety. Now get the hell out there and make some noise !!!!!!

Hey ! We see gay parades, we hear about gay marriage and transgender rights. But when it comes to our second amendment rights, gay people have been unusually silent. Do gay people really expect us to carry the whole load. It's time for the gay community to step up to the plate and make some noise. Remember Orlando, because if you don't then there's plenty more where that came from. Gay people don't get a pass here. Just like everyone else, gay people are responsible for their own safety. Now get the hell out there and make some noise !!!!!!

What do you think the Pink Pistols are? This is a far more complex problem than you seem to understand in this post.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ebc01b02510371bf998a4f60c1fe5e26.jpg

I got to say it's pretty funny seeing a bunch of heteros (mostly) trying to necro an extinct club.

Also, it's great that sad heteros can join pink pistols, I'd frigging hate to see this on the news with a bunch of NESers trying to get into the club

Chz7xg2UkAArJHD.jpg

I got to say it's pretty funny seeing a bunch of heteros (mostly) trying to necro an extinct club.

I don't see the humor in this. the 2A community as a whole includes people of different walks of life. I think it actually benefits our cause to promote that fact. The media has done a good job at pigeon holing 2A supporters and routinely promotes a negative image of us and our cause. Of course some of us don't do the cause any favors by posting homophobic crap on our forums.

If you get any new shooters wanting to learn up on the North Shore let me know.
I'm at Georgetown most weekends.
I can take two max on any one trip.
Any more than that ends up being too difficult to manage and they don't get the full benefit .

I don't see the humor in this. the 2A community as a whole includes people of different walks of life. I think it actually benefits our cause to promote that fact. The media has done a good job at pigeon holing 2A supporters and routinely promotes a negative image of us and our cause. Of course some of us don't do the cause any favors by posting homophobic crap on our forums.

It doesn't matter, protected classes mean nothing to moonbats. Have we learned nothing from hoisting Palin, Rice ... woman/black whatever, they get trounced. I don't care if all gun owner start wearing BN Adidas track suits with Rolex on each arm, moonbats will make fun of another thing or just make one up. Maura said that NRA, not GOAL organized the rally at statehouse. Facts, schmuckts. Media wants to hurt you, not to make some logical argument.

This "pokemon hunt" of protected classes is futile and amusing. Are you guys resurrecting Black Friends Club or Hispanic Rifles? And where are all the homophobic comments on NES that people talk about?

It's the same with African this, Hispanic that. We are gun owners, period. The only reason I care if you are gay is if I'm ordering strippers for a build party and want all bases covered.

It doesn't matter, protected classes mean nothing to moonbats. Have we learned nothing from hoisting Palin, Rice ... woman/black whatever, they get trounced. I don't care if all gun owner start wearing BN Adidas track suits with Rolex on each arm, moonbats will make fun of another thing or just make one up. Maura said that NRA, not GOAL organized the rally at statehouse. Facts, schmuckts. Media wants to hurt you, not to make some logical argument.

This "pokemon hunt" of protected classes is futile and amusing. Are you guys resurrecting Black Friends Club or Hispanic Rifles? And where are all the homophobic comments on NES that people talk about?

It's the same with African this, Hispanic that. We are gun owners, period. The only reason I care if you are gay is if I'm ordering strippers for a build party and want all bases covered.

We need to include everyone.
We have allowed ourselves to be pigeonholed into a small subsection of middle class beer drinking blue collar white dudes, when we all know it's not true.
I don't care if someone starts a group for Scandinavian Dwarf trap shooters.
If they want to learn we should step up and teach.
And I'm not homophobic, I hate everyone. [smile]

Last edited:
We need to include everyone.
We have allowed ourselves to be pigeonholed into a small subsection of middle class beer drinking blue collar white dudes, when we all it's not true.
I don't care if someone starts a group for Scandinavian Dwarf trap shooters.
If they want to learn we should step up and teach.
And I'm not homophobic, I hate everyone. [smile]

we need to stop worrying about the image of wearing camo and start worrying that we can actually get enough people together, camo or not for a rally.

Image is everything because perception is reality. We need to beat "them" at their own game not pander to their stereotypes.

Spokespeople like Colion Noir and Julie Golob really do reach new audiences despite what you would like to believe.

At its core, this is about increasing our ranks through any means necessary. The fact that gays and minorities are historically under represented and repressed means that they should embrace the RKBA even more. It is our responsibility as citizens to help them when possible and practical. I see zero problem or conflict with this effort.

The media has done a good job at pigeon holing 2A supporters

They have also done a good job of pigeonholing LGBTQ people. We are also people from all walks of life, with a wide variety of opinions on various political topics.

To me personally this is simply about being free. I am a minority (Jew) and I strongly believe that all minorities (black, LGBT, women, etc) should be armed and ready to defend themselves from the persecutions they've faced worldwide for millennia.

I would join Pink Pistols in Boston. I'm in Providence though. A member here recently took me shooting who I met through Pink Pistols. I bought a 686 and an AR after Pulse and I had never shot them before, so we went last week and he showed me how, starting with a couple 22s of his own. Great experience and I am forever grateful.

I would join Pink Pistols in Boston. I'm in Providence though. A member here recently took me shooting who I met through Pink Pistols. I bought a 686 and an AR after Pulse and I had never shot them before, so we went last week and he showed me how, starting with a couple 22s of his own. Great experience and I am forever grateful.

Great first post!

I think we should all just call ourselves the pink pistols and go March with rainbow flags.

Gays are a highly protected class just below mooselimbs and are safe from criticism and bad press. The louder and more in your face they are, the more they get what they want.

Great first post!
Yeah seriously! Eyes open after a major tragedy, buys AR15 and a sweet revolver right away, posts on NES for the first time... You're doing this right! Have fun, train hard, learn a lot, and be safe.

If you are ever looking to try more toys I can bring a pile of them to play with at the Taunton club (sorry but state laws won't let you bring yours into mass with out a ma license). I can bring an ak, different flavors of ARs old ww2 rifles, shotguns a few interesting handguns.

If you are ever looking to try more toys I can bring a pile of them to play with at the Taunton club (sorry but state laws won't let you bring yours into mass with out a ma license). I can bring an ak, different flavors of ARs old ww2 rifles, shotguns a few interesting handguns.

Thanks! That would be really awesome! I'd also like to go to a Pink Pistols meeting sometime (if those occur yet).

Thanks! That would be really awesome! I'd also like to go to a Pink Pistols meeting sometime (if those occur yet).
Please feel free to come to our events any time!

Speaking of, this month's will be this coming Saturday, the 10th.

We'll start with brunch at Five Horses in Davis Square. Somerville at 11am, breaking around 1, with the plan of heading over to Harvard Sportsman's Club for 2pm.

It is genuinely sad that many, many people don't even consider the question of self-defense until they become a victim of unfortunate events. Many also don't realize that their entire demographic has been and continues to be targeted on some level - gays, Jews, blacks, you name it.

Mesatchornug - hope you have more regular events! I always invite people to the range and tell them that if they don't like it, so what? At least they have a chance to learn something new and draw their own conclusions.

Forgot to bump this thread. Same schedule as past weeks - currently stirring out front at Five Horses in Davis, aiming to be at Harvard at 2. Wearing my new #shootback shirt

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom