• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RI Police Chase Nets Guns, Ammo & Over 100 Mags

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member

Charges included 106 counts of possessing a large capacity feeding device, discharging a weapon from a vehicle, eluding an officer and obstructing officers.

arsenal.webp

Am I missing something here ???
Where are the AR and AK rifles that those magazines and ammo go to ???

Shrug.gif

Saw this posted on FB and thought the same thing. And those dufflebags FULL of ammo, that has got to be heavy! And who leaves the house with mags not loaded? LOL A gas mask, plate carrier and a pellet gun? Just a strange array all around.

arsenal.webp

View attachment 824214
Looks like they emptied Palladin's Glove Compartment

arsenal.webp

View attachment 824214
IN

Might have to out myself on this one.

So, according to the news: The guy shoots up a house, then police chase him, dumps stuff along the way, they catch him with this after he crashes.
Then he gets a low bail of 10K and could be right out?
yea no, lock the fawker up.
This is not a case of some bumbling gun guy that has done nothing wrong and is just getting jammed up on MA laws.

There is no crime for possessing ammo in RI (yet). Need a blue card or LTC to purchase, but nothing to possess as far as I know.
So they have him on large capacity mags....the chase and firing at the house. Maybe possession of handguns, but that will likely go away.

Really wish the media would learn 1000 rounds is not an arsenal

Might have to out myself on this one.

So, according to the news: The guy shoots up a house, then police chase him, dumps stuff along the way, they catch him with this after he crashes.
Then he gets a low bail of 10K and could be right out?
yea no, lock the fawker up.
This is not a case of some bumbling gun guy that has done nothing wrong and is just getting jammed up on MA laws.

If it was some bumbling gun guy the bail would be $250k and he would still be in jail.☹️

Back
Top Bottom